Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do yanks call it a world series when only 2 countrys play it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Then why don't all the countries gather around and try to change it if they care so much about what the US is naming their sports organization? Why instead they all wanna join? I mean baseball sucks right? baseball is not a sport? Why care about what they do or name themselves? Just watch your little soccer games and worry about the World Cup. Everybody knows that baseball is called "Americas greatest past time", players come to America for their opportunity to blow up and make money in baseball. A rookie makes at least $400k a year now in the MLB. For a very long time, America was the only country playing baseball at a professional and serious level and baseball lovers from all over the world know that MLB is their ultimate goal.
    Shut up you stupid yank

Jk calm your nips I don't even watch baseball but I always wonder why its called the world series when its basically only this country playing the competition I believe

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      Shut up you stupid yank

Jk calm your nips I don't even watch baseball but I always wonder why its called the world series when its basically only this country playing the competition I believe
      I'm not a yank. And forget it, you don't even get it.

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
        I dont understnad the yanks. They say the MLB is a world series yet only amrican teams plus a few candians actually play? Kind dumb aint it?

Also in the NFl they call the superbowl champs the world champions. How can that be when the yanks are the only ones who play American football.
        Why do you give a ****? Mind your own damn business. Go chase a fox or something.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I'm not a yank. And forget it, you don't even get it.
          I meant before I didn't know why its world series...I get you, you basically cleared it up for me now but you got to understand why non baseball fans would question why its called the world series. I get how foreign players try there hardest cuz the world series is every baseball players dreams so it makes sense.

Comment

world series? haha joke name.

They want it to seem bigger and more important than it really is.

Comment

Originally posted by ta khent View Post
              why do you give a ****? Mind your own damn business. Go chase a fox or something.
              lmao .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by No1 View Post
                I dont understnad the yanks. They say the MLB is a world series yet only amrican teams plus a few candians actually play? Kind dumb aint it?

Also in the NFl they call the superbowl champs the world champions. How can that be when the yanks are the only ones who play American football
                Hey genius, if you're better at something than anyone else in the world you're a world champion.

Comment

The Netherlands is about the only country in Europe that even plays baseball. I have to agree with Kev here. Except for some notables from Cuba, Korea, and Japan (playing in their own professional leagues) the MLB contains about 90% of the top talent in the world.

Comment

Working...
                  X