Clear All

Originally posted by dde91 View Post
    Mines is
    1.Pacquiao fought De La Hoya
    2.De la Hoya fought Floyd Mayweather.
    3.Mayweather knows 50 cent
    4.50 cent has beef with REAL from "REAL CHANCE OF LOVE"
    5.Real was on I LOVE NEW YORK with Tiffany Pollard
    6.Tiffany Pollard was on Flava of Love with FLAVA FLAV!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Damn. I was still tryin to piece this one together. Good job man.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Damn. I was still tryin to piece this one together. Good job man.
      Thanx. aint **** poppin tonite so im stuck at home, Carless and bored. ha

Comment

Thanx. aint **** poppin tonite so im stuck at home, Carless and bored. ha
        I feel ya. I got my car, but 0 interest in goin anywhere. Drankless and pussiless tonite. And wide awake at 2:08 AM. Gonna be anotha e chillin nite here til I'm tired enuf to pass out.

Comment

I feel ya. I got my car, but 0 interest in goin anywhere. Drankless and pussiless tonite. And wide awake at 2:08 AM. Gonna be anotha e chillin nite here til I'm tired enuf to pass out.
          I feel ya.. My gay ass insurance is being unreasonable with my car, so i gotta maybe wait a couple more weeks or months. But no ***** tonite, unless someone hits me up random.

Where do u stay at for it to be 2:08 AM? haha im in California and it only 11:12 PM

Comment

I feel ya.. My gay ass insurance is being unreasonable with my car, so i gotta maybe wait a couple more weeks or months. But no ***** tonite, unless someone hits me up random.

Where do u stay at for it to be 2:08 AM? haha im in California and it only 11:12 PM
            Cuz of our work schedules, the weekends are really the only time me n my ***** got to kick it. Tonite's the last nite of her rag tho, so no action til tomorrow. Nothin else to do cuz I can't drink right now.

I'm in Cleveland.

Comment

Cuz of our work schedules, the weekends are really the only time me n my ***** got to kick it. Tonite's the last nite of her rag tho, so no action til tomorrow. Nothin else to do cuz I can't drink right now.

I'm in Cleveland.
              Damn, i needa get a main ***** soon. N damn HAD A GOOD DAY because this ***** i ****ed was trying to sweat me the past week talking bout she missed her period n blah blah blah. Then TODAY found out she got it . LOL i used a rubber to but damn she had me kinda trippin balls for a couple days. Bitches deez days.

Comment

Damn, i needa get a main ***** soon. N damn HAD A GOOD DAY because this ***** i ****ed was trying to sweat me the past week talking bout she missed her period n blah blah blah. Then TODAY found out she got it . LOL i used a rubber to but damn she had me kinda trippin balls for a couple days. Bitches deez days.
                I was roamin free for a couple yrs after I split wit my ex fiancee. Felt good to be solo again. Got into the online thing and was cleanin up. My GF now was my main hookup for a longass time. We always had some vibes that was relationship like. She got fed up wit not datin after Halloween and basically said relationship or no more ****in. She clean enuf for me to lick n stick raw, so I said **** it. we'll see how long it lasts. It was dope when she lived here for 2 wks over Xmas vacation.

Comment

Pacquiao to Denzel

Comment

Working...
                  X