Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather Walks up to you and SLAPS you, what do you do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First off if I see him flashin all that money he wont have a chance to slap me because Id leave him leaky and naked. If he slaps me then I start swinging for the fences and hope to god I land something or just pick him and slam him on his head, curb stomp him then take his fuckin money.

Comment

If you were smart you would take it, do an exaggerated fall to the ground, look all dazed and confused, and sue his ass for damages.

Comment

Originally posted by RightCross94 View Post
        If you were smart you would take it, do an exaggerated fall to the ground, look all dazed and confused, and sue his ass for damages.
        Yup. More money trouble for Money if he ever laid a finger on me in an aggressive manner. I might have damages even a doctor can't see.

Comment

Introduce him to K & O.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandro17 View Post
            WTF?

I heard of Floyd hate but what the heck is this? This has to be one of the most useless threads I've ever seen...ITs NOT EVEN a REal haTE ThREad!
            i think some of this threads from extreme haters are meant to be jokes...most of them i ignore, they're childish and not even funny. but there are some that are quite hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
              Ask for his autograph and not wash that side of my face...like EVER!
              you might as well ask for a bukkake while you're at it.
              i'm just playin

Comment

floyd is ass kickable unlike tyson. that u dont wanna fuuck with.

Comment

Pot shot him until he retreats.

Comment

I can't afford a lawyer so I'll have to try my best to get atleast one slap back, but he'll probably hit me like 100 times by then. When I finally get my slap in, I'll say owned ***** and walk away with 2 busted eyes, lip and a broken nose. What? It's the principle.

Comment

I've been hoping someone with money whoops my ass so i can get some ****in money, im broke!

Comment

Working...
                      X