Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov: I Can Beat Bradley At Any Weight Class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov: I Can Beat Bradley At Any Weight Class

By Jake Donovan - Tim Bradley didn’t seem to care about having to move up in weight to face Manny Pacquiao, and that came at a time when Pacquiao was universally recognized as one of the two best fighters in the world.

Even with a win over Pacquiao, Bradley isn’t regarded as one of the two best fighters in the world. He’s barely even regarded as the true winner of that fight. Even in accepting the win, the move up in weight to tackle a fighter in his element is hardly unprecedented.

Ruslan Provodnikov has one eye on such history as he climbs the scales for this weekend’s title challenge against Bradley.

The fight marks a series of firsts for the Russian contender – his first title shot, first ever appearance on HBO and first fight at welterweight in well over two years as his career has been largely spent campaigning in the super lightweight division. He has all of the reason to be worried, but has nary a care in the world heading into this weekend’s festivities.

“I think everything is going to be fine. The training camp is great and I feel great at 147,” Provodnikov (22-1, 15KO) said earlier in the month regarding this weekend’s bout, which airs live from Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif (Saturday, HBO, 10:15PM ET/7:15PM PT). “I do weigh a little more and it is easier now than it normally is at this time two weeks out.”

Provodnikov was well on target to make weight at last check – 153 lb. with still 10 days to go. Also aiding his cause this weekend is a full training camp under the guidance of Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach. This fight will mark Provodnikov’s fourth fight under Roach’s tutelage, but just the first time the trainer will actually be able to serve instructions on fight night. [Click Here To Read More]

This guy should be singing Bradley praises and thanking him for the opportunity as he hasn't fought anybody.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      This guy should be singing Bradley praises and thanking him for the opportunity as he hasn't fought anybody.
      As if Bradley was a draw! Bradley need to send thank u notes to those 2 blind judges! Coz without them, he'll be making espn money again!

Comment

I smell upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
          As if Bradley was a draw! Bradley need to send thank u notes to those 2 blind judges! Coz without them, he'll be making espn money again!
          Did I say that? I thought Pac was robbed. But that doesn't make Bradley less of a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            I smell upset.
            Want to bet all you points on that? I'll give you 5 to 1 odds.

Comment

THEN Step In & Knock Out Bradley; Bradley Has NO Business Wearing That Belt

Just Knock him out.... end of story. Bradley got his meal ticket. He wouldn't fight Erik Morales, Maidana or Khan. He laid in the weeds hoping for a payday of a lifetime with Pacquaio, got it, and was hand delivered a FIX. Knock this rube out, and lets move on to real Champions.

Comment

Ruslan better **** back and throw the hardest haymaker he has ever thrown and pray Bradley walks into it.

Comment

Good for Bradley. Sold his soul to get fights with Ruslan.

Comment

Just watched some Ruslan videos.. guy is a tough mofo with power but Bradley will get UD

Comment

Working...
                    X