No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rivera Wants Juanma Lopez To Fight Nonito Donaire

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rivera Wants Juanma Lopez To Fight Nonito Donaire

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum would like to match former two-division world champion Juan Manuel Lopez (32-2, 29 KO's) against undefeated WBO featherweight king Mikey Garcia on a May date.

But, Juanma's co-promoter Ivan Rivera of Puerto Rico Best Boxing has his own ideas. He wants Juanma to take another easy tuneup fight in late April in the United States, and then wants to match him against Nonito Donaire on a date in August or September.
    [Click Here To Read More]

why is this guy in the news anymore hype trained was derailed long ago

Comment

More respect if e beats Garcia,,not because he's better but because nonito is just too small

Comment

Mikey Garcia will put Juanma Lopez to retirement! Smart move if he's fighting Donaire, money wise! PPV Fight

Comment

and what makes him think he has the right to face donaire? juanma should prove himself he's still into boxing...and that is winning a fight...

Comment

Mikey will put Juanma to where he belongs, just like Salido did twice, and Rivera knows it.

Comment

I have Garcia/Juanma end in brutal KO win for Garcia

Make it happen

Comment

Donaire would beat him to.

Comment

I have to agree with most of the guys here; Lopez loses to Garcia. I can see JuanMa beating Donaire, though. At some point, the climb in weight will hurt Nonito. I don't think Donaire's big enough to be great at 126, let alone north of it.

Comment

How can any one say Juanma doesn't deserve this fight after Nonito just finished fighting Jorge Arce...... smh

Comment

Working...
                    X