Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Morales get same punishment as Berto/Peterson or worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
    WELL THEN

Shouldn't you at least wait until we find out what he tested positive with before pushing your fair treatment non-bigoted non-biased agenda?

++Me PERSONALLY, I think Morales ate a bad a chimmi changa and somehow it caused a FLUX in his tests. But that is just MY OWN PERSONAL BELIEFF.

Your attempt at being funny failed. Corny as hell!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      Your attempt at being funny failed. Corny as hell!
      **** YOU

I laughed.

Comment

Peterson and Berto received no punishment whatsoever so should Morales' case be the same or should it be worse?
        I guess it makes him eligible for a title shot and nice paydays,

in Morales' case, he should get a shot at Pacquiao.

Seriously, we still don't know the whole story with Morales.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
          so Morales goes out of his way and actually tries to make weight this time and this is the thanks he gets?
          lol yeah he must have a very hard time to make weight because he shouldnt still have clen in his system a few days before fight night.

Muhammed Ali used something similar to loose weight for the larry holmes fight and nobody *****es about that. Its a sign of desperation.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
            lol yeah he must have a very hard time to make weight because he shouldnt still have clen in his system a few days before fight night.

Muhammed Ali used something similar to loose weight for the larry holmes fight and nobody *****es about that. Its a sign of desperation.
            ooooh

He used thyroid medication?

Something like that

Comment

I never knew that. If true, guess I learned something new. But then again it seems false considering it was a HW fight.

Comment

Vitali Klitschko used something similar during his a judo, a judo...a chop chop chop days.

Comment

I never knew that. If true, guess I learned something new. But then again it seems false considering it was a HW fight.
                  You've never see 30 for 30 which showed Ali's preparation for the Holmes fight i think?

The man was drugged up

Comment

Well at minimum, the fight should get canceled if indeed the second test comes back positive. Then there should be an investigation to see why he tested positive. If he cannot explain it, then he should get banned.

Under no circumstances should the fight go ahead if both results come back positive, no matter how miniscule. It sucks for his opponent, but getting caught potentially cheating should never be rewarded with a payday.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                      Well at minimum, the fight should get canceled if indeed the second test comes back positive. Then there should be an investigation to see why he tested positive. If he cannot explain it, then he should get banned.

Under no circumstances should the fight go ahead if both results come back positive, no matter how miniscule. It sucks for his opponent, but getting caught potentially cheating should never be rewarded with a payday.
                      What consequences would Garcia face if he declined to go through with the fight, I mean isn't he within his rights? As for the bold, the B sample will only be revealed after the fight, don't ask me why, the whole situation has me confused.

Comment

Working...
                      X