Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alfredo Angulo has been released into the U.S.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me see this beard.

Comment

cool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
        Let me see this beard.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
          Let me see this beard.
          That's powder cinnamon she's taking in your sig isn't it? My dumbass did that once and I ended up yacking my insides out... **** is not fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            I see he left Golden Boy for Al Qaeda.

Comment

I wonder how much Bob Arum paid. oh and Angulo no more running your relatives across the border in a pickup truck, how stupid do you look now.......wasted precious time for your leech family members, make the money and get them in legally or pay people to drive them over.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                I wonder how much Bob Arum paid. oh and Angulo no more running your relatives across the border in a pickup truck, how stupid do you look now.......wasted precious time for your leech family members, make the money and get them in legally or pay people to drive them over.
                ????? Am I missing something here?

Comment

Sadly he cant fight with that awesome beard

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
                    probably not a cent....unless Oscar got a running tab with him

Comment

Angulo better be conditioned this time when he comes back because he was gassed vs kirkland

Comment

Working...
                      X