Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes l do, with the right woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Tino Quintero
      only if the ***** looks like that of 15 year old virgin with no flappy **** and doesnt smell...
      tqft.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
        I don't know what it is but damn that sht turns me on,i can't explain it,i remember as a teenager i use to be lie "thats nasty" now i love it
        smells like fish, taste like chicken how can you not love those two combinations...hell yeah! I I love doing that sh°t....

Comment

As long as she's clean & a girl I'm in a relationship with, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac. View Post
            As long as she's clean...
            unless it smells like sanitation...
            Notorious B.I.G.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
              unless it smells like sanitation...
              Notorious B.I.G.
              Nice quote

Comment

It's hit or miss with me.

What I know is that some females have a vag that completely ruins any pleasure at that...........or they have one that is far too pleasant.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

1 girl at a time, my girl. Only a girl that I'm going steady with. Because then I believe i'm the only dick touching the cutty. I laugh at guys that chow down on some random cutty. That's crazy. Sucking d!kk in carambola that is!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    1 girl at a time, my girl. Only a girl that I'm going steady with. Because then I believe i'm the only dick touching the cutty. I laugh at guys that chow down on some random cutty. That's crazy. Sucking d!kk in carambola that is!!
                    Crazy how much slang changes from place to place. We refer to cutties as custies,customers when hustlin.

Comment

Nananananaa I'm loving it

Last edited by Portman; 07-19-2012, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X