No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC To Look Into Andre Ward’s Unified World Titles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC To Look Into Andre Ward’s Unified World Titles

Though the World Boxing Council has not recently allowed for its world title to be held alongside other sanctioning bodies’ belts, super middleweight champion Andre Ward has been the owner of both the WBC and World Boxing Association titles for nearly nine months now.

Ward captured the WBA belt in November 2009 when he beat Mikkel Kessler by technical decision in his first fight of the “Super Six” super middleweight tournament. He won the WBC belt in December when he topped Carl Froch in the tournament’s finale. (Ward defended both titles this past Saturday, stopping Chad Dawson.) [Click Here To Read More]

Fcuk the WBC, give it back to Sillyman and his crooks

Comment

I wonder who the WBC mandatory. This **** is ridiculous!

Comment

Wbc ........we be crooks

Comment

wow who the fawK do the WBC think they are that they dont allow other belts to be held this thier champs thats straight BS. thats killing boxing right there, preventing fighters to have unification bouts

Comment

i was wondering what the rules are with regards to "champions" or belt holders when it comes to jail time or violence convictions?

is it not true that mayweather should be stripped by the WBC according to their own rules?

didnt martinez get stripped for not fighting his mandatory?

so shouldnt mayweather, who has held this title since september 17 i think it was have to defend it aginst his mandatory by the 17th of this month?

or is it mayweather makes money so the wbc doesnt follow their own rules when money is involved?

fairly sure the WBC claim to be a non profit organization.

Comment

Guys leave Sulaiman alone, he just needs his green belt back to present it as a gift again to JCC Jr. once he decides to fight guys his own size.

Comment

I swear the WBC makes me sick. There is just no limit to the greed Sulaiman shows.

Comment

Originally posted by EL ANIMAL View Post
                  wow who the fawK do the WBC think they are that they dont allow other belts to be held this thier champs thats straight BS. thats killing boxing right there, preventing fighters to have unification bouts
                  i disagree, it should be no unification fights, 1 world title per division. you cant be havin 4 world champs in 1 division, that is crazy.

Comment

lol. at least you can say he's consistently corrupt.

Comment

Working...
                    X