Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If they made PEDs LEGAL for all fighters in boxing would you still be a fan???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they made PEDs LEGAL for all fighters in boxing would you still be a fan???

If they made PEDs LEGAL for all fighters in boxing would you still be a fan??? wachugot????

Would I be happy paying the same amount of money to see a better quality of fighters? That's a tough one.

Comment

Yes, everybody does them nowadays anyway

Comment

If everyone was on PEDs, sure things would level out. Though then something greater has to come out to get an edge beyond the PED. Something nobody has yet. Something that would increase their strength and performance beyond the typical PED. I suppose they would seek out Raiden's guidance.

Comment

No I would lose interest big time, its why I kinda lost interest in MMA because they allow testosterone users in there who get TRT exemptions, just because the make it legal is not going to help or solve anything because not everyone feels safe taking PEDS and some have health issues that could be worsened if they take Peds.

So those who take it will have the advantage over those who refuse to take them.

All Peds should be banned, and that TRT crap needs to be banned too, if you need TRT that means you need to retire and can no longer compete with the top guys and its time to call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
            Would I be happy paying the same amount of money to see a better quality of fighters? That's a tough one.
            I suppose that is one way of looking at it....so...would ya???

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              No I would lose interest big time, its why I kinda lost interest in MMA because they allow testosterone users in there who get TRT exemptions, just because the make it legal is not going to help or solve anything because not everyone feels safe taking PEDS and some have health issues that could be worsened if they take Peds.

So those who take it will have the advantage over those who refuse to take them.

All Peds should be banned, and that TRT crap needs to be banned too, if you need TRT that means you need to retire and can no longer compete with the top guys and its time to call it a day.
              yes but by choice.....THEIR OWN choice....right???

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                If everyone was on PEDs, sure things would level out. Though then something greater has to come out to get an edge beyond the PED. Something nobody has yet. Something that would increase their strength and performance beyond the typical PED. I suppose they would seek out Raiden's guidance.
                No they wouldnt. Those who could afford the best drugs would have a huge advantage

Comment

Yea, I enjoy it now. The only difference between that and now is that i'll know without a doubt they're using

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                    I suppose that is one way of looking at it....so...would ya???
                    I encourage PED use, if you're not juicing you're not performing at your absolute best. If Im shelling out 60 bucks I want to see superstars.

Comment

Working...
                    X