No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Zab Judah Explodes After Garcia Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Zab Judah Explodes After Garcia Confrontation

Bill Emes catches up with former two-division world champion Zab Judah following his heated confrontation with Angel Garcia, the father/trainer of WBC/WBA junior welterweight king Danny Garcia. During the official press conference to announced Garcia-Judah on February 9th at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York - Judah and Angel Garcia nearly brawled after a heated exchange of words.

[Click Here To Read More]

To be honest, I never thought I'd be amped to see a fight with Judah again. We all have to thank Angel for this one.

Comment

Judah was 100% right. He was being a grown man and Angel Garcia was acting like a child. An immature spoiled one.

"Everyone lets this man walk around before and after fights disrespecting them". Judah on Garcias dad.

And side note Danny Garcia looks like a little boy wit the way he lets his Dad embarrass him. Judah was 100% right.
      Last edited by Priest Andretti; 12-01-2012, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Let's see Angel Garcia act like that with no media and security around.

Comment

Now I actually want to see this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
            To be honest, I never thought I'd be amped to see a fight with Judah again. We all have to thank Angel for this one.
            Meh. Judah 10 years too late.

Comment

you don't **** with zab judah's holiday spirit. That's a mistake angel Garcia.

Zab has a habit of being hard BEFORE the fight though and not during lol
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-01-2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Somebody remind me why Garcia is fighting Zab Judah and not Mathysse again?

See, I don't get caught up in this pre-fight hype from Judah. He'll lose to Garcia and I know this.

My problem is why isn't Garcia fighting Mathysse right now instead of Judah?

Hell, why did he fight Morales instead of Olusegun?

He had a great win against Khan when Khan was coming off a loss to Peterson, but GBP is starting to cherry pick right now which isn't cool.

I didn't expect this from Team Garcia

Comment

zab keeping it real.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Somebody remind me why Garcia is fighting Zab Judah and not Mathysse again?

See, I don't get caught up in this pre-fight hype from Judah. He'll lose to Garcia and I know this.

My problem is why isn't Garcia fighting Mathysse right now instead of Judah?

Hell, why did he fight Morales instead of Olusegun?

He had a great win against Khan when Khan was coming off a loss to Peterson, but GBP is starting to cherry pick right now which isn't cool.

I didn't expect this from Team Garcia
                    Be patient. Next summer.

Comment

Working...
                    X