Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bossy's green K, points and gifts thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
    There is a soca fest I believe in a week or couple of weeks maybe in Scarborough.
    I know you love it so maybe you should go. Cheers!
    I think I am going actually Thanks for telling me though! Green sent.

Originally posted by M O J O
    You turned me into a bossy fanatic.
    Oh Pickle

Gift is on the way!

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
      thanx, u no what dont worry bout the green just red thst gay boy tim horton on my behalf if u get the chance.

Comment

what ever happened to ur mate OG wenger that used to post here?

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
          what ever happened to ur mate OG wenger that used to post here?
          That account was banned, not sure if he is around or not now

Comment

Why will you take a vacation from here? What is going on? are you becoming emotionally involved with someone?

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
              Why will you take a vacation from here? What is going on? are you becoming emotionally involved with someone?
              No, I just need some time off

I have given a lot of time and energy to this site in the last 8 months and I need to get back to the real world. I'll still come on from time to time and I''ll hang around tons till I hit that 10k post mark

Comment

Yea but still, are you bored of us? Is that it? Tell us, you can tell us it won't hurt our feelings just be honest. 10k is not far away you know that right?

What is going on foreals? did u find another forum?

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                No, I just need some time off

I have given a lot of time and energy to this site in the last 8 months and I need to get back to the real world. I'll still come on from time to time and I''ll hang around tons till I hit that 10k post mark

Comment

Yea but still, are you bored of us? Is that it? Tell us, you can tell us it won't hurt our feelings just be honest. 10k is not far away you know that right?

What is going on foreals? did u find another forum?
                  Awww bless!

No, I'm not bored of you guys and I promise I'm not cheating on BS with another forum. I am super swamped with work, summer is coming and I want to get out and enjoy life with my kiddos I have some travelling I want to do and a few classes to take to get me further in my career. I'll still be around, just not as often.

Comment

OK I will stop with the questions. I understand but before you decide for sure, just think about it and make sure that is what you really want.

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    Awww bless!

No, I'm not bored of you guys and I promise I'm not cheating on BS with another forum. I am super swamped with work, summer is coming and I want to get out and enjoy life with my kiddos I have some travelling I want to do and a few classes to take to get me further in my career. I'll still be around, just not as often.

Comment

OK I will stop with the questions. I understand but before you decide for sure, just think about it and make sure that is what you really want.

I'm not going to go forever lol I love this site and there are some great and knowledgeable people on here. My account will still be here

Comment

Working...
                      X