Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Darchinyan: Moreno Tough To Beat, My Goal is Donaire!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Darchinyan: Moreno Tough To Beat, My Goal is Donaire!

Vic Darchinyan faces one of the biggest opponents and challenges of his career, with a bantamweight world title unification boxing bout against formidable Panamanian Anselmo Moreno in December.

[Click Here To Read More]

big task for vic, good luck to him, should be a good fight. but donaire smokes him again imo.

Comment

The higher up in weight Donaire goes, the less likely it is Darchinyan beats him. . . I think the ship is sailed for Vic to have a legitimate shot at beating him in a rematch. . . He got smoked. . . And was being soundly outboxed before. . . I really like the raging bull but I don't want to see a rematch with Donaire. . . If he beats Moreno that will be an EXCELLENT win. . .

Comment

On any given night anything can happen but your right @ 122 Donaire will smoke the boots off Vic.

Comment

Darchinyan isnt the fighter he was at (super) flyweight and moreno is a really hard fight. I don't think he'll get past him to be honest so for him to be mentioning donaire is rubbish

Comment

I think I might pick Darchinyan to beat Moreno. Not sure yet.

Comment

Darch is made for Nonito stylewise. Thats a fight he shouldnt be trying to avenge.
              A guy who has 1 punch KO power in his countershots will beat Darch everytime because he is so open when trying to take you out.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                I know I will, I expect Vic to knock that BUM out.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  this is a possibility as Moreno has little power to discourage Vic...

Comment

Darchinyan should come to 122 lbs if he wants to chase Donaire

Comment

Working...
                    X