No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Morales, Peterson The Frontrunners To Face Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Morales, Peterson The Frontrunners To Face Amir Khan

Amir Khan says he will probably fight only once more at light-welterweight before stepping up a division. [Click Here To Read More]

No mention of the maidana-guerrero winner. What a surprise. Conin' em to the bank!! P4P # 1 a mere!!!

Comment

Props to Khan for saying Peterson is a front runner,he really does not have to fight Peterson(although outside of Bradley it a fight I really want to see)so big props for not shying away from a challenge..

Comment

Originally posted by Stanly Ketchel View Post
        No mention of the maidana-guerrero winner. What a surprise. Conin' em to the bank!! P4P # 1 a mere!!!
        Cut the crap already. Amir is pretty much begging Bradley for a fight and the dude is hiding behind his lawsuit. Amir has already beaten Maidana and there is no point in a rematch because Amir will easily win by a clear shut out.

Amir even talked about Guerrero being his third southpaw in a row at the post fight press conference so don't act like there has been no mentioning of other names.

Comment

IMO Peterson beats Maidana and R.G.

Comment

Personally, I think if Khan can't get hte Bradley fight he should go ahead and get his foot in the door at welterweight. no sense in spinning your wheels at 140. khan is the best fighter and if bradley won't step up, nothing more you can do. time to start prepping for mayweather

Comment

They have been mentioned as possibilities you clown

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                IMO Peterson beats Maidana and R.G.
                Peterson is an average fighter.. just because he is bradleys best win doesn't mean Khan has to fight him.. no doubt he stops him as it is.

Comment

It should be between the winner of Maidana and Guerrero or Peterson, as Morales is shot and shouldn't be thought of as a legitimate test at 140!

Comment

I see he's got zero interest in Matthysse.

I wonder why.

Comment

Working...
                    X