No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales, Marcos Maidana Vow To Win in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales, Marcos Maidana Vow To Win in Las Vegas

OS ANGELES, CA - To become a legend, you must beat a legend and on Saturday, April 9, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev., six "Action Heroes" will be featured in one night of all-out action fights where every bout pits two fighters looking to prove something against each other. The HBO Pay-Per-View televised event features Five-Time and Three-Division World Champion Erik "El Terrible" Morales taking on former WBA Interim Super Lightweight World Champion Marcos "El Chino" Maidana in the main event. The telecast also features former Undisputed Junior Middleweight World Champion Winky Wright facing current European Middleweight Champion Matthew "Mack The Knife" Macklin as well as former World Champions Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero and Michael Katsidis "The Great" squaring off in what promises to be a slugfest.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    OS ANGELES, CA - To become a legend, you must beat a legend and on Saturday, April 9, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nev., six "Action Heroes" will be featured in one night of all-out action fights where every bout pits two fighters looking to prove something against each other. The HBO Pay-Per-View televised event features Five-Time and Three-Division World Champion Erik "El Terrible" Morales taking on former WBA Interim Super Lightweight World Champion Marcos "El Chino" Maidana in the main event. The telecast also features former Undisputed Junior Middleweight World Champion Winky Wright facing current European Middleweight Champion Matthew "Mack The Knife" Macklin as well as former World Champions Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero and Michael Katsidis "The Great" squaring off in what promises to be a slugfest.

[Click Here To Read More]
    I'd give the loser of Guerrero/Katsidis a better chance at beating Maidana. No disrespect to El Terrible.

Comment

Comment

argh i like both dudes. this is all that f-ing douche bag JMM's fault.

Comment

morales is gonna get murdered in las vegas

Comment

Anyone else legitimately fears for El Terrible's health?

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
              Anyone else legitimately fears for El Terrible's health?
              Yes I do, and I'm surprised to find that I absolutely agree with you. "To be a legend you must beat a legend" crap, sounds as if Oscar must be promoting this fight. Morales will be a legend in a few years, AFTER he retires for good, he was a top class fighter about 10 years ago and has had a load of torrid, ferocious battles. Enough to send anyone into an assisted home. Oscar should be ashamed of himself, but as many astute boxing people have been saying, and there have been many things Oscar should be ashamed of. Oscar is not very smart, and at the same time extremely greedy. A BAD combination, but part of his long-time stated ambition to become a billionaire.

Morales was already washed up BEFORE he fought Manny P. the last time, where he was badly KO'd early. You couls see he had NO LEGS at all. every punch literlally caused him to quiver ands shake. Morales was a great fighter in his day, but the truth is the truth. He has NO BUSINESS in fighting at all, and the guys who passed him fit for the slaughter should be drummed out of the boxing game permanently.

Comment

Get the coffin ready because in april mexico will mourn and wear all black el chino will murder erik career lmaoo a quote from mayorga

Comment

Worried for Morrales, don't be. Everyone will see what Maidana is, Baldamir Jr. In the right place at the right time and able to walk through hell. But April 9, he'll find a walk through hell that leads to more hell. Erik beats him like a drum, even at 45.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                    argh i like both dudes. this is all that f-ing douche bag JMM's fault.
                    its marquez's fault for not taking on a shot morales? gtfo kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X