Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are some forum posters as bitter and rude as they sound?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, we're worse.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Being tough does not mean being a dick,i try to respect most on here,and help out when i can,the man that is all talk is exactly that,if you ever went through sht to me the natural reaction is to help others from falling into the same fate.
      I agree 100%, but me personally I dont handle disrespect well and people take me reacting how I would react face to face as me trying to be tough. Id much rather be everyones friend than make enemies, but my natural reaction is to handle disrespect with disrespect.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        I agree 100%, but me personally I dont handle disrespect well and people take me reacting how I would react face to face as me trying to be tough. Id much rather be everyones friend than make enemies, but my natural reaction is to handle disrespect with disrespect.
        Oh i feel you there,i have had a lot of beef's on here,but when push comes to shove,i would rather not waste my relaxation time on dipshts,i come here to enjoy myself not bicker with anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          Oh i feel you there,i have had a lot of beef's on here,but when push comes to shove,i would rather not waste my relaxation time on dipshts,i come here to enjoy myself not bicker with anyone.
          I think you learned your lesson with that "disrespect me" thread

Comment

Same here, as I am there. I'm pretty much a easy going person. You better put me in a hearse when I flip out.

Comment

Most everybody here is pretty nice. Sometimes it just catching them at the right moment.

Comment

Working...
              X