• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened with Lamps and Steward?

I saw the Sky broadcast.

Anybody????

Comment

You mean when Lampley lost control with his whole “Bang, Bang, Bang” commentary?

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
        Anybody????
        lamps and kellerman was talking up about how good pac looked.

steward was trying to make a point that clottey was landing the harder and cleaner punches.

lamps was kinda condescending as if steward was trying to imply clottey was winning.

steward tried to explain that he was just saying that clottey was landing the harder punches even if pacquiao was winning the rounds through activity and workrate.

uncharacteristicly steward raised his voice a bit. he seemed very annoyed and upset for a moment there.

Comment

Steward said obvious crap and Lamps kept saying BANG!

Comment

Originally posted by RiZОOM View Post
            lamps and kellerman was talking up about how good pac looked.

steward was trying to make a point that clottey was landing the harder and cleaner punches.

lamps was kinda condescending as if steward was trying to imply clottey was winning.

steward tried to explain that he was just saying that clottey was landing the harder punches even if pacquiao was winning the rounds through activity and workrate.

uncharacteristicly steward raised his voice a bit. he seemed very annoyed and upset for a moment there.
            It’s funny, it reminded me briefly of the many times Merchant and Foreman would go at it and Lampley had to play arbitrator.

Comment

Lampley went out of his mind and said Bang about 20 times. That's all I remember from the commentary.

Comment

Lampley displayed the worst piece of commentating that i've ever heard with that Bang Bang Bang nonsense. For a second i thought it was prank and someone hacked into the broadcast. Sounded like P-diddy had gotten a hold of the mike and was going nuts. lBut seriously it was disgraceful.

Comment

Hah, he was just trying to make the fight seem more interesting than it really was.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    Lampley went out of his mind and said Bang about 20 times. That's all I remember from the commentary.
                    20 times for the 1st set.

he stopped for a moment and did it again.

bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang

i didn't see a single damn punch land.

Comment

Working...
                    X