Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sacramento Queens sold, Seattle getting back there supersonics.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento Queens sold, Seattle getting back there supersonics.

The Maloofs are finalizing an agreement to sell the Sacramento Kings to the Hansen-Ballmer led Seattle group, sources tell Yahoo! Sports.
    Via @WojYahooNBA

Congrats Sonic fans. No GP, instead you guys get a Tye Evans that wants to be traded and a bipolar Demarcus Cousins.

then right after move the Clippers to Sacramento...everyone is happy

Comment

That's a shame they used to be fun to watch during the jason williams-cwebb years

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          Why do the Clippers and Lakers share the same arena?

NY would never allow the Yankees and Mets to share the same stadium, or the Nets and Knicks to share the same arena. Is LA broke or something? I know this happens in a lot of sports and even the Giants and Jets did this/or still do this. Bu I mean a team like the Lakers, they are the Yankees of California and they don't have their own arena.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post

it's beautiful bro.

Comment

A few of the new arenas being proposed for said sonics;

So far, the preffered design is option 3, with a porch that leads into downtown.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                They didn't show up when they were there, why would they show up now?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  Why do the Clippers and Lakers share the same arena?

NY would never allow the Yankees and Mets to share the same stadium, or the Nets and Knicks to share the same arena. Is LA broke or something? I know this happens in a lot of sports and even the Giants and Jets did this/or still do this. Bu I mean a team like the Lakers, they are the Yankees of California and they don't have their own arena.

i have no idea...its bad enough to be in the same city, but to have to share the same arena too...it wasn't like that before when the Lakers used to play in the Forum and the Clippers were at the Sports Arena

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                    They didn't show up when they were there, why would they show up now?
                    The arena was/is ****ty, more importantly the customer service was ****ty and rude, and there was a ****ty product on th court. You tell me why we'd come?

In anycase, that was a wake up call. Best believe there is a bigger basketball market here than in oklafuknhoma city.

Comment

Working...
                    X