Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should ESPN replace Teddy Atlas with somebody better?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
    I agree. Bernard Hopkins is a much more intelligent commentator/analyst than Teddy.

Sergio Mora, Joe Mesi or John Skully would be good too. Mora did a nice job on the Bute-Brinkley fight.
    B-hop's problem is that most people can't understand him, you can tell that he tries very hard but it's not fluent, he has trouble.

When I watch boxing, I don't need people to sugar coat a boxer, most announcers won't keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
      Are you serious? The guy is the color commentator, maybe John Madden should've gotten a different job and let Pat Summerall commentate the game by himself. The sole purpose of the color commentator is to critized the actions he's watching.
      I understand what a color commentator is, but the problem here is atlas is the one doing all the talking and goes on and on and on forever about some bull****

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        I understand what a color commentator is, but the problem here is atlas is the one doing all the talking and goes on and on and on forever about some bull****
        Then you understand that most of us don't agree with everything he says, but from what i've noticed he usually keeps it real. I will give you that about his analogies, they can get out of hand from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
          Do you think ESPN should replace Teddy Atlas with a better commentator/analyst?

Perhaps someone more objective and intelligent?

Someone who is more personable and has a more positive attitude?
          The fact that Teddy is actually winning in this poll is impressive. With all the hating that happens on NSB, it's a tribute to how informative and charismatic Teddy really is. A true contributor to the boxing community. Thanks for helping prove this TS.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC&PBFsuck View Post
            Then you understand that most of us don't agree with everything he says, but from what i've noticed he usually keeps it real. I will give you that about his analogies, they can get out of hand from time to time.
            I do like him for his honesty, don't get me wrong, it's just lately I've been getting sick of him. Seems like he's more opinionated then ever. I don't know exactly what it is, just getting tired of his act I guess.

Maybe they could get another guy to rotate with atlas, someone a little more calm and positive lol.

Comment

Teddy is good at what he does dont see the hate for him unless you are a *******

Comment

I could do without him saying the same things over and over and him and Saul in the studio illustrating what each fighter is going to do like robots and would always do the same thing no matter what.

He does however let us know when its a shit card.

Comment

hell yeah, give lennox lewis a go lol

Comment

they dont have the money and atlas makes me laugh. he should strictly stick to commentary lol

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                      Teddy is good at what he does dont see the hate for him unless you are a *******
                      What about fans of the Klitschko brothers? The only time Atlas says anything positive about them is when is own fighter is ducking one.

Comment

Working...
                      X