Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The old man also said the Klitchko's were bums

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      to me Ali's best win is George Foreman but even that is tarnished because Foreman could have been slipped mickey and given drugged water in that corrupt country
      that is some slick hating, sir. now that i see where your post is coming from, i'll disregard.

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
        That's ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by commodus View Post
          He also said Robert Fitzsimmons was the greatest and Jim Jeffries was so powerful he didn't hit as hard as he could because he didn't want to kill people.

Obviously boxing is just fantasy roleplaying with a whole lot of nostalgia, for him.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
            that is some slick hating, sir. now that i see where your post is coming from, i'll disregard.
            Foreman even complained of feeling drowsy.

Comment

Foreman even complained of feeling drowsy.
              foreman supposedly had flu and was given flu medicine by his own team before the fight, which George corroborated. if true, add to that his workrate in the heat.

also Ali used PEDS for the Holmes fight just watch the 30 30 episode.
              thyroid pills given to him on a misdiagnosis and which didn't aid his performance in the least, but rather the opposite.

I think Cus D Amato called Ali a bum who fought nothing but bum of the month, Cus even said he could develop a fighter to beat him.
              when Cus would take Mike up to the attic to view film of old fighters, he would pinpoint what he thought was the primary strength of each great and try to instill it in Mike. he told young Tyson that Ali's strongest quality was the character he brought into battle.

watch a.k.a. Cassius Clay to see Cus and Ali interact. Cus' admiration is obvious.

I like Ali but I do think he is kinda overrated, my favorite heavyweight was Larry Holmes, very underrated and also George Foreman and Lennox Lewis.
              and now we get to the reason why you seek to discredit Ali. Ali is greater than any of those three, and it's not close.

you are the worst type of fellow. a dishonest scoundrel.
              Last edited by S. Saddler 1310; 02-03-2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Funny thing is we didn't even see Ali at his highest potential, he missed out a crucial number of years and was never the same imo.

Comment

also, Ali's resume is a veritable who's who of two eras. it's the best HW resume qualitatively bar none.

this ignoble bounder called 'Hectari'

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    Everyone has a opinion. Just like some people think Mayweather is a great fighter.
                    You have to be gay for floyd.

Comment

Ali was anything but a bum, even if you think he was overrated.

Comment

Working...
                      X