Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Latinos at the Barbershop: Whats your style?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also noticed girls love dudes wit hair like they love it when i get my curls and i kno mad chicks that love the faux hawk look

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
      I feel you guys about gettin a lil tired of the fade. Dominican dudes cop brooklyn fade when we get tired of the tight fade or the caesar cut (one number all around) ill fade the sides and put gel on top for the curls but at the same time im sure none of us like doin our hair when we wake up, same problem wit the faux hawk the top be everywhere when you wake up. Dont none of ya got beards? Straight baby faces huh?

Ill switch up every now and then.Tempo fades,Cesar during winter.During the summer its beard off,straight young face,fade high.

Comment

2 on the side and 1 under.

Short medium fauxhawk on top....don't know why but I always feel it looks the best 2 days after the haircut.

I go to a colombian hair salon.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
          2 on the side and 1 under.

Short medium fauxhawk on top....don't know why but I always feel it looks the best 2 days after the haircut.

I go to a colombian hair salon.

Those fauxhawks are badass.There's only a limited amount of barbers who can do it down here.They seem to push the fade too high.That's the good thing about Mexican Barbers they really know they're faux cuts.Down here they call it La Uve in spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
            Crispy. Few things better then that fresh cut feelin walkin out the shop and a lovely lady peepin u out real quick
            yeah b1tches love fresh cuts

im mexican btw just so people know

Comment

damn everyone in the HL is unoriginal as fuck

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Lmaoo i mean change is hard can u imagine gettin a new style and it end up lookin bad and u stuck wit it? I cant speak on mexicans but my carribbien brothas rock braids and dreads in addition to the fades or we get the baldies too. Im not into designs on hair tho i keep simple

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  I was thinking of dying the tips of my hair Neymar style....

Comment

I have long striaght hair. Slick back hairstyle. I rock something similar to this:

It's neat and classic IMHO. I've had this hairstyle since 2007 and plan on having this same hairstyle until the day I die.

I'm from Mexico, btw.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
                      I was thinking of dying the tips of my hair Neymar style....
                      I used to dye my hair when I was a kid.

red,Light blue, dark blue,Orange, Highlights etc

I stopped when I noticed a man dying his hair was kinda fruity

Comment

Working...
                      X