Martydom!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martydom!!!!!!!!!!

that perk needs to go
    it's such a cheap kill and everybody seems to use that, Juggernaut as well that needs to go with the new updates and maps.
    What you u change about COD4?
    i hear the Sopmod is comming to XBL

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
    that perk needs to go
    it's such a cheap kill and everybody seems to use that, Juggernaut as well that needs to go with the new updates and maps.
    What you u change about COD4?
    i hear the Sopmod is comming to XBL
    What the hell is SopMOD ?

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER ZAB FAN View Post
      What the hell is SopMOD ?
      your sirious?
      it's the gun you use in Story

Red laser,Silencer, and Geneade launcher
      it will be for the highest level of prestige though

Comment

Oh thats the name of that gun ?? What Platform you play on ??

R u Prestige ?? Silencers mess up the range on the weapon . I only use it for close fights like on Search and destroy . I am sure that gun will look cool , but i dont know about effectivness. maybe the Noob tube portion of it .

Comment

Marytdom is the only ******ed perk in the game IMO. You die but you can still drop a grenade? The horrible thing is that even if you knife the guy he still drops the grenade

I'm cool with Juggernaught though, I have no real problem with it although I think they should tweak it some. In real life a guy can add extra armour but they need to offset it with lowered mobility.

Similar to RB6 style. You want to be a walking tank, sure but your gonna be slow, fair trade off.

Comment

the worst thing about Juggernaut is when a guy like me Snipes him with a R700 with Stopping power and he sometimes survives it.... then it is a problem .

Left hand you play on X-box ?

Comment

Originally posted by SUPER ZAB FAN View Post
              Oh thats the name of that gun ?? What Platform you play on ??

R u Prestige ?? Silencers mess up the range on the weapon . I only use it for close fights like on Search and destroy . I am sure that gun will look cool , but i dont know about effectivness. maybe the Noob tube portion of it .
              yeah im only on my first level, i can go to my second at anytime but im just not up for losing my weapons for a new metal, if i did it when i was suposed to ide be on like my 5th.

true they do, but it's gonna be like an m16 range with a sound supresser

i play on the 360

Comment

Originally posted by SkilledBoxer View Post
                yeah im only on my first level, i can go to my second at anytime but im just not up for losing my weapons for a new metal, if i did it when i was suposed to ide be on like my 5th.

true they do, but it's gonna be like an m16 range with a sound supresser

i play on the 360
                M16 range huh ? They need to put on a perk that kills the Killcam . If you like to snip like me it kills it when the kill cam gives up your position .

Do you play often ?? I am on 360 TOSU1982 is my Tag

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
                  Marytdom is the only ******ed perk in the game IMO. You die but you can still drop a grenade? The horrible thing is that even if you knife the guy he still drops the grenade

I'm cool with Juggernaught though, I have no real problem with it although I think they should tweak it some. In real life a guy can add extra armour but they need to offset it with lowered mobility.

Similar to RB6 style. You want to be a walking tank, sure but your gonna be slow, fair trade off.

Yeah that makes sense... you should be slower... with juggernaut

i use extra bullet damage... so i dont have a problem with juggernauts...

martydom is kind of an annoying perk... but if u ever use it yourself... youll like it... and in real life... if u kill someone holding a live grenade... same thing would happen... but... not JUST killing someone with a grenade..

Comment

Yeah i just prestiged last night , and i will use Martydom for a little while once i get back to that level . It is free kills and points . Why not . It is cheap though .

Comment

Working...
                    X