Any update on Zelenoff's jail time?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
    bump... any news from hearing?
    no, but I tell you something: the guys on TMM know exactly whats up. They got a secret, hidden VIP section on their forum but they are a bunch of fa_gs who dont want to share the information with other pple. I know for a fact that they had one guy going to Zelenoff's first court date and I heard they even wanted to record the audio. And I am pretty sure they did that, but even if they didnt record it, I am 99 % sure one of them was in attendance. I know those guys, I was part of the VIP section too until about a year ago when I got banned cause one guy was getting on my nerves bigtime.
    And when I couldnt stop arguing with that croatian ****** on that forum, this guy went to this hoe Jenna J and her weird boyfriend Ciani and they finally banned me but I would have left this sh_ithole anyways.
    They just tell each other all the time in the VIP section that none of the info they got will ever be posted on other forums. I know that cause as I said- I was part of it a long time ago myself.

Comment

his bail has now been revoked lol.... he must be going bat**** in jail...lolol

http://app4.lasd.org/iic/details.cfm...e386f252f77277

ARREST
      Arrest Date: 04/07/2012 Arrest Time: 0045 Arrest Agency: 0901 Agency Description: LASD-W HOLLYWOOD STATION PATROL

Date Booked: 04/07/2012 Time Booked: 0115 Booking Location: WHD Location Description: STA - WEST HOLLYWOOD

BAIL
      Total Bail Amount: NO BAIL Total Hold Bail Amount: 0.00 Grand Total: NO BAIL

HOUSING LOCATION
      Housing Location: TTCF

Permanent Housing Assigned Date: 04/22/2012 Assigned Time: 1548 Visitor Status: 1

Facility: TWIN TOWERS CORRECTIONAL FACILITY
      Address: 450 BAUCHET STREET City: LOS ANGELES

Public Visiting Guidelines Facility Visiting Schedule

For County facility visiting hours, Please call (213) 473-6080 at Inmate Information Center.

COURT
      Next Court Code: B01 Next Court Date: 05/01/2012 Next Court Time: 0830 Next Court Case: SA08049501

Court Name: BEV HILLS MUNI/SUP DEPT B01
      Court Address: 9355 BURTON WAY Court City: BEVERLY HILLSUPT

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
        no, but I tell you something: the guys on TMM know exactly whats up. They got a secret, hidden VIP section on their forum but they are a bunch of fa_gs who dont want to share the information with other pple. I know for a fact that they had one guy going to Zelenoff's first court date and I heard they even wanted to record the audio. And I am pretty sure they did that, but even if they didnt record it, I am 99 % sure one of them was in attendance. I know those guys, I was part of the VIP section too until about a year ago when I got banned cause one guy was getting on my nerves bigtime.
        And when I couldnt stop arguing with that croatian ****** on that forum, this guy went to this hoe Jenna J and her weird boyfriend Ciani and they finally banned me but I would have left this sh_ithole anyways.
        They just tell each other all the time in the VIP section that none of the info they got will ever be posted on other forums. I know that cause as I said- I was part of it a long time ago myself.
        Who were you over there? That Croatian guy is a fucking ******, if he's an actual person.

As the guy above posted his next court date's May 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Already making friends

This is hilarious.

I wonder who bought those cigarettes?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            This is hilarious.

I wonder who bought those cigarettes?
            they're in the military.

i'm thinking that charlie must have acted like a **** to the judge if they revoked bail and brought him back to court a week later. he must have really acted out. lol

Comment

no, but i tell you something: the guys on tmm know exactly whats up. They got a secret, hidden vip section on their forum but they are a bunch of fa_gs who dont want to share the information with other pple. I know for a fact that they had one guy going to zelenoff's first court date and i heard they even wanted to record the audio. And i am pretty sure they did that, but even if they didnt record it, i am 99 % sure one of them was in attendance. I know those guys, i was part of the vip section too until about a year ago when i got banned cause one guy was getting on my nerves bigtime.
              And when i couldnt stop arguing with that croatian ****** on that forum, this guy went to this hoe jenna j and her weird boyfriend ciani and they finally banned me but i would have left this sh_ithole anyways.
              They just tell each other all the time in the vip section that none of the info they got will ever be posted on other forums. I know that cause as i said- i was part of it a long time ago myself.
              tmm ?...........

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
                tmm ?...........
                The Mushroom Mag : http://berenice.websitetoolbox.com/?...ame&trail=3527
                Originally posted by Bajingo View Post
                Who were you over there? That Croatian guy is a fucking ******, if he's an actual person.

As the guy above posted his next court date's May 1st.
                If you read my comment and if you posted on TMM, I think you would know what my name was.
                And if you never posted on TMM, why would you wanna know my name over there?

doesnt matter what my name was but Im glad Im out of this hole. Ciani is a weirdo piece of sh_it and Jenna is a cvnt. I cant believe these 2 are actual mods on east_side cause they are full of sh_it. Both of them. its funny cause when you hear them on their radio show you got the feeling they are normal pple, but when you know them a little better, then you know they are low life degenerate scumbags. And everybody who knows "Boxing Girl" on east_side knows what Im talking about
                Last edited by raskat; 04-28-2012, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Must be a doppleganger, no way anyone could mistake Charlie for 170lb

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    Must be a doppleganger, no way anyone could mistake Charlie for 170lb
                    I also thought that he doesnt weigh 170 pounds. I guess he weighs 150 the most.

Comment

The Mushroom Mag : http://berenice.websitetoolbox.com/?...ame&trail=3527

If you read my comment and if you posted on TMM, I think you would know what my name was.
                      And if you never posted on TMM, why would you wanna know my name over there?

doesnt matter what my name was but Im glad Im out of this hole. Ciani is a weirdo piece of sh_it and Jenna is a cvnt. I cant believe these 2 are actual mods on east_side cause they are full of sh_it. Both of them. its funny cause when you hear them on their radio show you got the feeling they are normal pple, but when you know them a little better, then you know they are low life degenerate scumbags. And everybody who knows "Boxing Girl" on east_side knows what Im talking about
                      I'm an ESB regular, only occasionally go to TMM mainly for Zelenoff related stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X