Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video] Robert Garcia Calls Out Danny Garcia and Victor Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LoL, the Garcia's are turning into the Mayweathers.

Comment

Originally posted by KLTP View Post
      Do you have any inside info about it? I keep hearing rumor after rumor and the only thing that's consistent is that Ortiz's little brother was somehow involved.
      Eaner did a thread on it with inside info either this year or last year and a guy from Ortiz side dropped some crazy inside shit. Im trying to find it now.

He must of had it deleted.
      Last edited by killacash; 08-22-2011, 12:30 PM.

Comment

The video is private now. Did anyone download it? I had it going but decided to watch what Danny said first to put things in context.

If you already watched it, there is a program called "MozillaCacheViewer" you can download that will search your cache for the video that you can save.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
          Eaner did a thread on it with inside info either this year or last year and a guy from Ortiz side dropped some crazy inside shit. Im trying to find it now.

He must of had it deleted.
          Found it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/robert-ga...r-ortiz--33917

I googled one of the rumors about the gun. Wow...

Great Article by the way Eaner.

Comment

Originally posted by Potent View Post
            The video is private now. Did anyone download it? I had it going but decided to watch what Danny said first to put things in context.

If you already watched it, there is a program called "MozillaCacheViewer" you can download that will search your cache for the video that you can save.
            Elie always does that ****...hes gonna be crying later "stop stealing my videos"

Comment

Someone please do this, I want to see it.

Comment

I tried to get that but I have the latest Firefox which is 6 and that add on isnt compatible with it

Originally posted by Dallas805 View Post
                Lets try and start from the top. This fued has nothing really to do with Ortiz except for the fact that he didn't stay around and cover for Robert Garcia. First question asked from interviewer would be this-

Question#1- Robert if you had to ask Cameron Dunkin for the 15k to pay back to Shelly Finkel, What happened to the original 17k that you and your father were given for taking Victor in?..last heard Victor never saw it. He was still in high school at the time.

Question #2- Robert you say that you needed to go beat up someone because he was threatening you because of Victor, when in reality, isn't it true that when your 15 year old girfriend whom you impregnated and fathered a baby from while you were still married with 3 kids of your own, called you to tell you that someone came in to her job to ask her "if Robert was the father of her baby". Again not because of Ortiz..go figure.

Question#3- Robert why aren't you at the famed Colonia Gym anymore?? (answer see question #2)

Question# 4- When you went to beat this person up, (According to police reports filed with the Oxnard PD) Did you or did you not with your Father in his vehicle with your little brother Mikey, you in your vehicle with Brandon Rios as passenger, surround the vehicle of said suspect who threatened you (again see question #2) and while Brandon Rios who got out the vehicle and beat said suspects passenger/nephew a 14 year old boy while he was locked in his seatbelt, leaving the suspect (who supposedly threatened you) no choice but to cover his nephew up while you got out of your vehicle and hit and stabbed the uncle and driver numerous times before getting in you vehicle and leaving. Again, just trying to set the record straight.

Question #5- You say you helped pay for the apartment for Victor Ortiz, Well is it or is it not true that yes you helped pay for half of the apartment but you also had the master bedroom for yourself??? Why is that?? You were married with a beautiful family why would you need a master bedroom at the apartment and have Ortiz's brother on the couch. (see question #2)
                Lets let this simmer for awhile and set something straight on the real...nobody really cares about these 2 fighters they aint from the 805 so they shouldn't be claiming it. Give the fans what they want, Fight it out and take your butts back to Kansas and take that lame trainer with you.
                Also while were setting stuff straight the person who supposedly assaulted Brandon had nothing to do with Ortiz it was in pay back for what he did to that little 100 pound 14 year old boy. And if im not mistaken it was Brandon who ran down the street screaming....
                This is from that insider im guessing from Ortiz camp from that thread.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post

This is from that insider im guessing from Ortiz camp from that thread.
                  Well well well, what's a good story without a mystery character breaking the 4th wall and telling us stuff we're not suppose to hear.

Comment

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/video_cache_view.html

It says no need to install. If anyone else can give it a shot.

Using VideoCacheView
                    VideoCacheView doesn't require any installation process or additional DLL files. In order to start using it, simply run the executable file (VideoCacheView.exe)
                    After running VideoCacheView, it scan the cache folders of your Internet Explorer and Mozilla browsers, as well as the temporary folder of Windows. Wait 5 - 30 seconds until the scanning process is finished, and the main window of VideoCacheView should display all the video files that are currently in cache.

After the video list is displayed, you can use one of the following options, assuming that the video files are stored in the cache ('In Cache' = Yes):

Play Selected File: Allows you to play the video file directly from the cache, assuming that you have a video player that is configured to play .flv files.
                    Copy Selected Files To: Allows to copy the video files from the cache into another folder, so you will be able to play them in the future.

Comment

the video was removed but this shit is just stupid, going public with personal shit just for attention or publicity.

Comment

Working...
                      X