No announcement yet.

Fighter that you guarantee will be exposed in the near future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Nonito Donaire is FAR past the point in his career where he will be exposed. We know who he is, how he fights, and what he struggles against.
    yah i can't see how a person that ko'ed guys like darchinyan and montiel and a bunch of other champions and former champions, and be close to 30 can get exposed...lmao. i thought the term exposed was reserved for fighters like canelo who have yet to face a top fighter ever and has been getting alot of hype.
    Last edited by Bermuda; 07-12-2012, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      yah i can't see how a person that ko'ed guys like darchinyan and montiel and a bunch of other champions and former champions, and be close to 30 can get exposed...lmao. i thought the term exposed was reserved for fighters like canelo who have yet to face a top fighter ever and has been getting alot of hype.
      martinez will be exposed sept 15th

Comment

I don't know about the near future because he hasn't fought anyone, but Broner will be exposed in the future. He already got a robbery decision against Ponce!

Comment

Pirog, Chavez Jr and Brook (you could argue thats already happened last weekend I suppose)

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
            I get you, but exposed in my mind can be relative. Good fighter who was deemed as p4p material (great) losing to a fighter below that level could be seen as exposed......still good.....just not great

Comment

Chevez Jnr

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                That boy ginger. He's going to get Bute'd the minute he fights a real 154lber. Might have to wait a decade or so for that though.
                I knew you were gonna go there. i actually agree with you. ANd yeah the Lopez fight is garbage.

Comment

César Cuenca. 42 have tried....

Comment

It's amazing how most on here feel that one loss will expose someone. Do u all even know what it means?
                    Exposed is someone like zab Judah and Ricky hatton. They were decent fighters that were exposed and once they were never met expectations. Then became journeymen. Ricardo Mayorga is another thy comes to mind and Fernando Vargas. Exposed IMO doesn't mean they aren't skilled or good it just means that there is a blue print how to beat them and any decent fighter can execute it and come out on top

That being said I believe Chavez Jr will be exposed especialu when he moves up to 168.

I know Lara will get exposed real quick once he steps up in competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
                      Yes, that's true, but I think that he's highly regarded again after his last wins, either way I see him going down soon.
                      I know what you mean dude.

To be fair to Yoan, the shot that did him in during the Braithwaite fight was big and it hit him smack on the temple.

I LOL'd my ass off @ the referee actually helping him up following the first knockdown. How do they get away with it...

Comment

Working...
                      X