Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't Pac DEMAND the lion's share if he PASSES OST?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LMFAO View Post
    Team Pac could use that as negotiation regarding random OST and possibly passing it. Floyd would either say no and look even more "scared". Or he would accept and if Manny passed stand to lose his precious "money". Payola vs PED's.

We all know team Pac would never do that though. Because Manny is juiced to the gills.
    according to your logic if team pac will do that....then *****s will say team pac are making another exuse....dumb!

Comment

Then all Team Pac would have to do is put that out to the media that Manny and or Arum DEMANDED that if Manny passes full random OST they get the lion's share of the purse. That would NEGATE Floyd's request for full random OST and put them ahead of Floyd's "cleaning up the sport" game and that NOW he doesn't want to accept his OWN demand because it would cost him MONEY should Manny test CLEAN. If Floyd felt Manny could pass he'd back down from his request.
      Pacquiao would look like a duck if he demanded the "Lions share" of the purse. Just like the way Mayweather looked like a duck when he demanded OST. Unlike Mayweather, Pacquiao wants the fight.. so no need for Pacquiao to make a ridiculous demand of an 80/20 split.

Comment

****in dumb ape. always owned!

Comment

Team Pac could use that as negotiation regarding random OST and possibly passing it. Floyd would either say no and look even more "scared". Or he would accept and if Manny passed stand to lose his precious "money". Payola vs PED's.

We all know team Pac would never do that though. Because Manny is juiced to the gills.
          What if Floyd says I agree to the 10M per pound penalty and I get 60/40 if I make 147?

Comment

The point is team Pac will stop at nothing to avoid taking full random OST. Including demanding more money by passing it.

They don't really want Floyd. And they want full random OST for Manny even less. The dude is juicing. No proof, but Manny's actions and avoiding it left and right are making him suspect as hell.

I don't care who the athlete is. Anyone including Floyd would look suspect as hell if they were acting like Manny regarding full OST.

You think Manny's excuses would fly in ANY other sport?

Comment

Originally posted by Poochiao View Post
              What if Floyd says I agree to the 10M per pound penalty and I get 60/40 if I make 147?
              "WHAT IF"? that sucks.10m penalty is useless if he make 147.are you that dumb?

Comment

The point is team Pac will stop at nothing to avoid taking full random OST. Including demanding more money by passing it.

They don't really want Floyd. And they want full random OST for Manny even less. The dude is juicing. No proof, but Manny's actions and avoiding it left and right are making him suspect as hell.

I don't care who the athlete is. Anyone including Floyd would look suspect as hell if they were acting like Manny regarding full OST.

You think Manny's excuses would fly in ANY other sport?
                why floyd is denying the negotiation?

Comment

It would be put up or shut up time for Floyd. "I Manny. Take the full random OST and PASS. I get the lion's share of the purse. Floyd you don't accept? Then there is no full random OST to be taken since you are all about the Money and not "cleaning up the sport" MONEY Mayweather."

Floyd would either have to ACCEPT. Or look like a fool for lying to the public about cleaning up the sport and really being more concerned with his precious money.

Comment

Originally posted by hellogarci_24 View Post
                    "WHAT IF"? that sucks.10m penalty is useless if he make 147.are you that dumb?
                    If the penalty was useless then why did Pac's team demand the penalty when Floyd has never had problems making 147?

Are yous this stupid?

Comment

FLoyd wouldn't accept it if he offered

and maybe he did, negotiations are behind closed doors for a reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X