Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm confused here. Anyone confirm this story?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    I am not saying he is retired. I am saying I believe Roger. Floyd is not retiring but he is not fighting Martinez either. He is not a plan B. Roger said so.

I find it funny how hypocritical some Floyd fans are. They're just as bad as the extremist Pac fans. You guys want to pick and chose what you guys want to believe. Roger said he is not fighting Martinez no plan B period. It makes no sense to fight Martinez. You fight for money that is all. Those are the words he used. Meaning fuck the legacy is about the money and that is why he said a Martinez fight doesn't make sense.

And, if Floyd name carries so much weight, then Floyd doesn't need Martinez period. He can fight anybody, why fight Martinez who is going to be dangerous? He can fight Hatton in Wembly, he can carry that fight, since he is such a big draw he can fight lesser opponent and get damn near the same for what he would get for Martinez without the risk. Because, like Roger said that fight makes no sense. It only makes sense legacy wise. But, Roger confirmed last night that he is not fighting for legacy.

Or are you going to be like all these other stans and pick and chose on what to believe that is coming out of Roger mouth?
    Ey bro all bull**** aside. Rogers lively hood depends on Floyd boxing. He will always want him to fight. But yet and still I never believed he was retiring. But its not far fetched to see Floyd wanting the WBC and Lineal titles from Martinez.

Comment

Roger said a lot of good stuff last night, btw. He snuck a lot of jewels in between his rants. Anyway, he clearly doesn't want Floyd to retire and will do everything he can to stop him from that. Hopefully it's not at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        Roger said a lot of good stuff last night, btw. He snuck a lot of jewels in between his rants. Anyway, he clearly doesn't want Floyd to retire and will do everything he can to stop him from that. Hopefully it's not at that point.
        He sounded like he knew something about Pacquiao's camp

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          I am not saying he is retired. I am saying I believe Roger. Floyd is not retiring but he is not fighting Martinez either. He is not a plan B. Roger said so.

I find it funny how hypocritical some Floyd fans are. They're just as bad as the extremist Pac fans. You guys want to pick and chose what you guys want to believe. Roger said he is not fighting Martinez no plan B period. It makes no sense to fight Martinez. You fight for money that is all. Those are the words he used. Meaning fuck the legacy is about the money and that is why he said a Martinez fight doesn't make sense.

And, if Floyd name carries so much weight, then Floyd doesn't need Martinez period. He can fight anybody, why fight Martinez who is going to be dangerous? He can fight Hatton in Wembly, he can carry that fight, since he is such a big draw he can fight lesser opponent and get damn near the same for what he would get for Martinez without the risk. Because, like Roger said that fight makes no sense. It only makes sense legacy wise. But, Roger confirmed last night that he is not fighting for legacy.

Or are you going to be like all these other stans and pick and chose on what to believe that is coming out of Roger mouth?
          best post ive seen all day

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            He sounded like he knew something about Pacquiao's camp
            Yes, he did. Very much, in fact. There's not even a hint of doubt in him.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
              a youtube video took away the limelight from BWAA awards? cmon burner heheheheh
              What have we been talking about mostly the last days? Pacquiao winning the award or Floyd "retiring"?

Comment

People are so supposed to be confused which is nothing new. Very few know the real score, what we do here is speculate.

Comment

Working...
                X