Collapse
No announcement yet.

who gave Malignaggi a worse beating?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Hatton was more ominant as Paulie did not lan anything on him at all after first round. Well nothing meaningful anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
      Kessler is as good as paulie if not better... ****ing hater
      Name me one person that compares to Mayweather on JC's resume - exactly. In fact, meerly fighting Mayweather is something JC won't/wouldn't do so stop with the Calzaghe blinders.

Comment

Originally posted by MacChamp View Post
        Kessler is as good as paulie if not better... ****ing hater

Also, Kessler and Paulie shouldn't even be in the same sentence. Kessler is a dominating force in his division while Paulie is a punk disguised as a boxer.

Comment

paulie was damaged more by cotto, but hatton beat him worse, paulie couldnt even stand his ground, hatton was chasing him about all night.. hatton dominated him worse than cotto did!!

thats why the towell came in, coz paulie was making a fool of himself, *****ing out of every exchange, hatton was denting his rib cage in every time

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
            Name me one person that compares to Mayweather on JC's resume - exactly. In fact, meerly fighting Mayweather is something JC won't/wouldn't do so stop with the Calzaghe blinders.
            Name me one person that Calzaghe could fight that is of Mayweathers calibre in and around his weight.

*Prays for own sanity that Pavlik isnt mentioned*

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Name me one person that Calzaghe could fight that is of Mayweathers calibre in and around his weight.

*Prays for own sanity that Pavlik isnt mentioned*
              He can't anymore, but he could have. I don't want to get into a JC war, we both know where the other stands on him. Point is Hatton takes on all comers, JC doesn't - that's a fact.

Comment

i honesty think hatton did ... paulie actually won rounds in teh cotto fight

Comment

Originally posted by roundingace View Post
                  He can't anymore, but he could have. I don't want to get into a JC war, we both know where the other stands on him. Point is Hatton takes on all comers, JC doesn't - that's a fact.
                  No thats an opinion. Who could he have fought?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    No thats an opinion. Who could he have fought?
                    We both know where this will lead and we both know who I'm gonna say. Let it go, at least for tonight. Let's relish in Ricks dominating performance instead.

Comment

cotto gave him the worse beating . . . but he performed better against cotto then he did against hatton.

Comment

Working...
                      X