Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola Fired Up: I'm Going To Destroy Stiverne!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WladimirK View Post
    I want to see Arreola get a shot at Wlad this year.
    Why?

What has he done recently to merit another opportunity beside gorge himself and not take training seriously enough to be even considered elite anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      Why?

What has he done recently to merit another opportunity beside gorge himself and not take training seriously enough to be even considered elite anymore?
      In this division? Nobody has done anything to be considered elite except the champs.

Comment

We need like two eliminators where people have to fight each other. Perhaps one British the other North American. Make it 8 rounders and very little time between fights.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Chris “The Nightmare” Arreola will return to the big stage and HBO when he takes on Bermane Stiverne in a WBC Heavyweight final eliminator bout. Arreola has been on a long comeback trail to the top as he’s quietly paid his dues and has once again positioned himself for his goal of attaining a Heavyweight world title.

[Click Here To Read More]
          I'll be attending this event Chris, soo you better bring it!!

Comment

Why?

When was this great lump ever considered elite?

Comment

Is the gordito laying off the midnight run to the burrito stands?

Comment

Aerrola fired up does 2 situps instead of one

Chris has a career going south back into mexico. nothing there with Aerrola plus bad management puts Aerrola in a downward spiral into boxing nothingness.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzemanspopa View Post
                  When was this great lump ever considered elite?
                  Objectively? Never

Among this batch of contenders? Chris may be the best of the lot. I mean while the thought is painful, one could see Areola beating almost anyone but a puffed up cruiser who can outwork him or one of the Klitschkos..... He lost those fights already. Frankly I could see him beating, being competative with, virtually anyone else in the division....Including Haye, Price (who would rather be jerked off about how much risk is involved fighting a shot fighter) and Fury. I don't particularly like the guy as a fan but even carrying a few pounds he could easily rule the roost if the Klitschkos retire.

Comment

Why?

Well he's been very active the last couple years. He's more serious about his conditioning right now, he's lost weight. If he makes another statement vs Stiverne, he's up for a shot at the wbc title. So he's back on the hw map, like him or not.
                    I know the guy has many haters, but I'm one of his fans. He's got the heart of a real fighter.

Comment

Stiverne beat Helenius and Price in amateurs, so he's not as bad as people think.

These guys hit hard, so whoever lands a big shot first could take this.

Comment

Working...
                      X