No announcement yet.

Pac took a lot of punishment in the Cotto fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac took a lot of punishment in the Cotto fight

He won't be the same. 2 tough fights with JMM, 2 with Morales, 1 with Agapito Sanchez, 1 with Nedal Hussein, now another with Cotto. Mayweather on the other hand comes out of fights looking like he never fought. Mayweather has never taken that type of punishment in his whole career, Mayweather would rape him.
    Last edited by Rich Lοc; 11-20-2009, 02:13 AM.

um, no.

and no.

wait, no tax that ass line?

Comment

i didn't think he took much punishment..cotto seemed hesitant to engage

Comment

2 tough fights with JMM, 2 with Morales, 1 with Agapito Sanchez, 1 with Nedal Hussein, now another with Cotto. Mayweather on the other hand comes out of fights looking like he never fought.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Lοc View Post
          2 tough fights with JMM, 2 with Morales, 1 with Agapito Sanchez, 1 with Nedal Hussein, now another with Cotto. Mayweather on the other hand comes out of fights looking like he never fought.
          i am starting to think pac can decision mayweather..he will have to be in absolute perfect condition though..he throws enough punches and fans will be cheering enough to sway the judges to thinkin meaningless punches are being landed..and i don't see floyd knocking him out

Comment

[QUOTE=Rich L

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
              i am starting to think pac can decision mayweather..he will have to be in absolute perfect condition though..he throws enough punches and fans will be cheering enough to sway the judges to thinkin meaningless punches are being landed..and i don't see floyd knocking him out
              I wouldn't underestimate Floyd's power. People have done that in the past to their detriment. His counters will hurt Manny.

Comment

Here come the excuses.

Comment

He's not going to bull rush Floyd, he's going to give Mayweather a lot of respect, because he will be fearful of Mayweather making him look stupid.

Comment

Pac didn't take a lot of punishment ffs.

He was hit with 1 punch at a time. Cotto took a lot of punishment, not pac.

Comment

Working...
                    X