Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most exciting British heavyweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price hasn't been in many exciting fights as he is much better than his opponents and blows them away, he seems good. Probably the most exciting British heavyweights are Fury and Chisora (although Haye can be when he wants to be).

Price is supposed to fight Skelton next.

Comment

I think their fights with Audrey Harrison demonstrated clearly that Price is a more exciting fighter than Haye.

Comment

Got to be Price, hasn't it?

I do think Fury is still improving though, in 18 months time he'll be serious.

Comment

At this stage Haye easily, amateur and Pro.

Haye has been in the most exciting fights at the higher level.

I like watching Price work at the moment, he is very good. I think people are getting slightly carried away though. Let's see him when he fights someone more live. Price has benefited a lot from taking the headgear and big gloves off, his power has really come through, but I don't see the type of natural talent that Wladmir had coming through the ranks. Price has more variety in his punches though, and he is really a big threat to anyone because of that size, reach, and punch power.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I think their fights with Audrey Harrison demonstrated clearly that Price is a more exciting fighter than Haye.
            It demonstrated that Price is more aggressive. Both are more exciting than Wlad though.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              It demonstrated that Price is more aggressive. Both are more exciting than Wlad though.
              You could argue that Price might be, but Haye definitely is not.

Haye just ran for 11 2/3 rounds against both Wlad and Valuev. And he was even afraid to throw a punch in rounds 1 and 2 against old Audley!

Wladimir Klitschkos has a LOT of brutal KOs on his resume, he's more exciting than Haye for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Haye is only exciting against small heavyweights, Wlad is more exciting overall

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  Haye is only exciting against small heavyweights, Wlad is more exciting overall
                  Wladimir Klitschko is horrifically boring, there is no two ways about it. You should be shot for using him and exciting in the same sentence.

What planet are you on?

Comment

Tyson Fury is the most exciting fight-wise because of his poor defense. But prospect-wise Price is the most exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                      Wladimir Klitschko is horrifically boring, there is no two ways about it. You should be shot for using him and exciting in the same sentence.

What planet are you on?
                      Harsh words.

I see David Price is ahead in the poll.

Comment

Working...
                      X