Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just saw a recent Tyson interview. Got me thinking. Can Floyd or Manny or Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw a recent Tyson interview. Got me thinking. Can Floyd or Manny or Cotto

Just saw a recent Tyson interview, He's obviously retired and light years removed from his prime.

Got me thinking. Can Floyd or Manny or Cotto BEAT HIM NOW?

12 Rounds. Say 1 week preparation. Give Mike his gloves back.
    No weight limits obviously. Just come in whatever you are comfortable with.

Can Manny or Floyd or Cotto take Iron Mike the **** OUT?

Remember Mike is like 45 years old and is beyond shot. He also looks to be around 180 only.
    No. They will still get ktfo
    60.00%
    yes. Tyson have regressed far enough for them to TAKE HIM OUT
    40.00%

Originally posted by monkeythrowpoop
    Most definitely. Ring rust alone would give Cotto, Pac, or Floyd the edge then you can factor in age, health, reflexes and all that other noise.
    Ya I think so too. It's important to know that Mike isn't Lennox Lewis.

I mean Lewis at age 46 is like 260 and 6'5-6'6. Even with ring rust he can still just KO Floyd or Pac. But Mike at age 45 is like 180 and 5'10. I think they can do it.

Comment

They would box circles around Mike.

Give Mike 3-4 months to get in shape and he'd probably KO all 3.

Comment

yo, this is a catskills23 level type of thread.

Comment

What interview was it where he looked 180? I remember reading he got up to nearly 300lbs during retirement. I remember seeing him at the Roast of Charlie Sheen and last years Wrestlemania and he wasn't as fat as I've seen him but no way was he even near 200lbs, but that was like a year ago. If I had to bet I'd say last time he weighted 180lbs Jimmy Carter was still in the White House.

To answer your question though considering Tyson didn't even want to fight low level guys at the end of his career I doubt he could go a few rounds with any of those guys without mentally giving up.

Comment

here's a recent pic of him from his twitter

honestly, i feel like even when tyson's an old man he'll still be dangerous

Comment

who cares if he can beat those three, it's all about the gorilla clash

Comment

haha this got me laughin. tyson is one of my heroes and he would lay flat any of those guys. this made my day.

Comment

I thought about this the other day. With only a week of prep time there is no way he could beat those 3.

Comment

Youve got to be ****ing kidding me. Size matters. Watch SSM and DLH against shack. SSM especially was hitting him hard and not holding back and shack who obviously just does a little boxing for fun on the side was doing extremely well do to size alone.

If you have someone who is 230 pounds who was a top 15 ATG heavyweight, how the **** do you think fighters in the area of 150-160 pounds are going to be able to beat him?

Comment

Working...
                    X