Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

{VIDEO} Bernar Hopkins-Jean Pascal NYC Press Conference !!!! (Today)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
    I love it. Great hype, Bernard should be given an oscar (no, not de la hoya, the other kind).
    That Oscar should follow cue and melt himself in britannium and then gold plate his body like the golden boy he is. And I mean that in the most harmful way.

Comment

this head game would only favor Bhop..

Comment

Well both fighters tone has changed from the last press conference. Hopkins is no longer smiling and attempting jokes like he was yesturday. Weather it's going to work in the ring or not is one thing, but Jean Pascal has gotten under Hopkins's skin..which should not be up for debate, now he has to capitilize on it now.

Don't understand why Hopkins and his people continues to bring up his victory over Roy Jones Jr. like it actually means something. Jones was the definition of a shot fighter, coming off a 121 second defeat in a tune up and still couldn't look impressive or stop him. Hopkins embarressed himself in that fight and would have settled for a DQ the way he was carrying on complaining, crying and rolling around the ring more than throwing. Roy was just countering back to Hopkins dirty fighting. Same thing with the De La Hoya fight which doesn't mean much. Hopkins is a great fighter who gets better with age & seems to be a smart guy but it gets a bit tiring hearing him talk himself up all the time and complain. The guy seems to be good and giving it, but not great at taking it when it comes to insulting and degrading his opponents.

All of these anger and emotions from both fighters shall make for a very interesting fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
          That Oscar should follow cue and melt himself in britannium and then gold plate his body like the golden boy he is. And I mean that in the most harmful way.

Heels on or off?

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
            And Pac is not playing these accusations games like Hopkins isn't.

I don't anyone can question Pac's "balls". Keep it on topic bro. Floyd told his fans to "**** off". Just accept it bro and move on. There is light at the end of the tunnel
            Gimme a break, if Manny wanted he fight he'd make it happen. This "i dont care if the fight doesn't happen, i dont need mayweather" or "talk to my promoter" fighting him in court or bull**** doesn't cur it. All the he has to do is call a damn press conference state that he wants the fight and will agree to blood testing...then Mayweather has no choce. These little media snippets and rumors about agreeing and not aggression, make shim weak, doesn't like needles, 5 days, 2 days, 3 days, 7 days,....getthe****outtahere.

Comment

I used to hate Hopkins but he has grown on me since, especially after this speech!!!

Comment

Working...
              X