Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If KHAN-MAIDANA takes place in Manchester will you ppl support Amir or boo him again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray` View Post
    WHX-You need to stop with all these threads about Khan, You're bringing a lot of hate to him by doing so, Yes i dont like the fact that they booed him in Manchester against Barrera and when he was on stage for the Pacqauio/Hatton fight and NO excuse for it but let it be.

Sidenote: They can cheer Barrera and cheer Khan why boo your own??? Unless they dont consider Khan one of their own, When tsyzu came over i didnt hear anyone boo Hatton when they were cheering tsyzu...No excuse whatsoever.
    but this is a genuine thread Ray. I just want to find out why theyre (Mancunians) hating on Amir so much while he is supposed to be their own.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa View Post
      can't argue with that. I don't get it why would you post a comment people can't argue about?
      because u were complaining about people booing him when he fought live.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        Khan will pull out with a fake injury and vacate two weeks before the fight.

He had to go through with this deal to save face but he has no intention of actually fighting Maidana.
        i dont know why so many people have a problem with khan, he took a bad loss and came back stronger not to mention every other time he was knocked down he got up off the floor to win and that takes heart. he deserves more respect than he gets from most people it seems like alot of people want to dwell on his one loss but ignore his 22 wins and the skills that he has. ive been a fan of his since before his loss and ill still be a fan if maidana beats him.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          because u were complaining about people booing him when he fought live.
          I have to ask, are you really a ginger albino?

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa View Post
            I have to ask, are you really a ginger albino?
            nah just ginger, used to smoke weed a fair bit and get mad red eyes.

Comment

nah just ginger, used to smoke weed a fair bit and get mad red eyes.
              haha !!

Comment

Well he fought Barrera in Mnachester. Legend with fans all over the world. Barrera had plaenty of fans in the arena. Isn't it also where he sparked out against Prescott? I cant remember if they were booing him before that or not though.

And im guessing he had over 90% support for the Barrera fight in the arena. Quit making out that he's hated when its obvious he's not. U cant expect everyone there to cheer him on. Its a sporting event. And even if people did turn up hoping to see him get KOd again - he still gets their money.
                There were lots of cheers when he got KO'd by Prescott. He's always had boo's by Brits and cheers aswell. Most if not all UK boxers do not get booed unless they fight a hometown fighter.

Comment

Working...
                X