Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With one sentence sum up this Sat. night.........At the end of the night.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"we've just learned that oscar de la hoya has signed on to fight manny pacquaio."

Comment

we knew it from the begginin...... margarito was overated!!! >;P

Comment

Originally posted by Live Dog View Post
        Mexicans smell worse than Puerto Ricans.
        Damn dutchie i dont need that **** on my ****in thread cuz....thats some more of the trip racist bull**** some of yall are on.........

Yo if that's the **** that yall are gonna come up with and say....then yall need to stay off my threads cuz thats some bull****......

Comment

Originally posted by DanielTurcotte3 View Post
          Damn dutchie i dont need that **** on my ****in thread cuz....thats some more of the trip racist bull**** some of yall are on.........

Yo if that's the **** that yall are gonna come up with and say....then yall need to stay off my threads cuz thats some bull****......
          relax bro..

Comment

"antonio margarito has no regard for human life!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by VIVA MEXICO!! View Post
              Lock this thread, we got a ****ing winner! LOL

Comment

and still P4P #1 in the worlddddddddddddddddd Floyd ' Moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" May-wea-therrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                  and stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllll!!! wba welterweight champion of the world .................. de caguassssssssssss puerto riiiiiiiiiiiiiiicoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! miiguellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllll cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootttoooo!!!....... .
                  hehehe, wish i wasnt working so i saw this thread sooner, your version is the exact opposite of mine though

" and NEWWWWWW Welterweight Champion of the Wooooooooorld ..... The Tijuana Tornadooooo ..... Antonio Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgariiiiiiiiitooooooo!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by VIVA MEXICO!! View Post
                    You really dont believe that do you Viva.....I mean com on dutchie........Lets be serious now.........

Comment

what began as a great fight.... one for the ages even.... exploded into mayhem. in a bizarre incident, the fanman made his return tonight, somehow managing to fly down from the rafters of MGM Grand, wreaking havoc on what had been an epic fight thus far... both fighters had fought their hearts out exchanging vicious blows, though Cotto's boxing brain was beginning to become evident in the 6th and 7th rounds.

all of a sudden the fanman descended upon the bewildered combatants in round 7 only to be beaten to a bloody pulp by no other than riddick bowe who happened to have been first row stuffing his face with chicken wings prior to the incident. In a post-fight interview, Bowe had this to say for himself, "mmh i gun do what raba daba rick-a-rick-dir man arfa gonna AN' I still Hungry!"

Comment

Working...
                      X