Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia's fruity ass clothes...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Danny is bringing the leather pants back! That's what's up.

Comment

do you know how much designer **** like that cost? more than your income

Comment

I'm rican and I could careless about his clothes and the rican parade, Lucas gonna knock his azz out!

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
          WOW. I think the TS has a thing for PR men or men in general. I don't know what else could explain this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
            do you know how much designer **** like that cost? more than your income
            I would rather wear normal clothes than get an income full of those lol

Comment

YA TU SABE!

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                I would rather wear normal clothes than get an income full of those lol
                well that's just because you have minimal game ie you're not balling. The best way to show that you're balling (good getting money ie rich) is to wear original/rare ****. That's what Danny's doing and he's keeping it fresh, that's why 50000 girls want to get with him. But you.. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by humanpunchingbg View Post

YA TU SABE!
                  Hating ass *****

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                    well that's just because you have minimal game ie you're not balling. The best way to show that you're balling (good getting money ie rich) is to wear original/rare ****. That's what Danny's doing and he's keeping it fresh, that's why 50000 girls want to get with him. But you.. lmao
                    Shall we see another example of someone who is balling these days and wearing similar clothes

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                      Shall we see another example of someone who is balling these days and wearing similar clothes
                      My point is, ballers are original. Danny is wearing original ****, going against the norm of broke ass society. He's got money to spend so he doesn't give a **** about looking "fruity". People need to recognize how much the clothes cost, instead of complaining about it looking gay. Just because they can't afford it.

Comment

Working...
                      X