No announcement yet.

Pistorius is granted bail!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    what's your opinion on this whole situation squeal? accident or premeditated?

south africa it seems like is doing its very best to get this guy off.
    At best it's another example of how owning guns does not make you safer. At worst he planned to kill his girlfriend. I'm reserving judgment until he has his day in court.

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Due to the severity of the crime he should not have been granted bail.
    He's innocent until proven guilty. He could be accused of plotting to destroy the earth by dropping a nuclear bomb in a volcano and he would get bail unless he's a flight risk.

On a side note one of his conditions is that he has to hand over all of his firearms. I'm burgling the shit out of his house now!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      At best it's another example of how owning guns does not make you safer. At worst he planned to kill his girlfriend. I'm reserving judgment until he has his day in court.

He's innocent until proven guilty. He could be accused of plotting to destroy the earth by dropping a nuclear bomb in a volcano and he would get bail unless he's a flight risk.

On a side note one of his conditions is that he has to hand over all of his firearms. I'm burgling the shit out of his house now!
      Planned? More likely he flew into a rage and did it on the spur of the moment, realized how ****ed he was, and tried to salvage the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        Planned? More likely he flew into a rage and did it on the spur of the moment, realized how ****ed he was, and tried to salvage the situation.
        I think the South African courts' definition of "premeditated murder" is different than the U.S. version. Our legal system would probably characterize the act as "manslaughter" or "second degree murder." I don't think what he did was premeditated; I think it was a spur of the moment decision in a fit of rage.

Comment

So wait didn't this guy shoot her through the bathroom door after she locked herself in it?

But it was an accident? Please.

I hope this crippled **** lives a LONG miserable life in prison. On Valentines Day nonetheless. Sad.
          Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 02-23-2013, 10:19 AM.

Comment

man, in a South African prison this dude is going to suffer. do the right thing you coloured ****s!

Comment

I herrrr! he killed her because she accidentally threw one of his legs in the fireplace thinking it was a piece of wood

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I think the South African courts' definition of "premeditated murder" is different than the U.S. version. Our legal system would probably characterize the act as "manslaughter" or "second degree murder." I don't think what he did was premeditated; I think it was a spur of the moment decision in a fit of rage.
                Well first degree murder is typically an act carried out "With malice aforethought". For example if he flew into a rage and shot her with a gun he had on him at the time then that would be second degree murder. If he flew into a rage, went downstairs, opened his gun safe, loaded a gun and brought it back upstairs to shoot her then that would be a planned murder because he took deliberate action to get a murder weapon and kill her.

Similarly if he doesn't usually carry a gun but happened to have one on him when he got angry it could be argued that his unusual behaviour was malice aforethought because he planned to use the gun in an act of murder even if it was an unplanned moment in the heat of passion when he shot her.

Comment

I heard when he was granted bail it was a surprise to which he responded, "I can post bail? Stop pulling my leg!"

Comment

Originally posted by Prawn Jovi View Post
                    I heard when he was granted bail it was a surprise to which he responded, "I can post bail? Stop pulling my leg!"
                    that will be going on my facebook/pistorius tribute thread that is made up completely of jokes by clever ****s on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Bombadil View Post
                      that will be going on my facebook/pistorius tribute thread that is made up completely of jokes by clever ****s on this site.
                      you didn't like my joke biatchhhb!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X