No announcement yet.

The new Amir Khan vs prime Tito at 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new Amir Khan vs prime Tito at 147

the new Khan looks unstoppable with Virgil Hunter and Ward in his corner,how many rounds would prime Tito last with the new khan??

We all know know both fighter are chinny but Khans new defense surely gives him the edge,Tito could never handle speed,look at the way Oscar destroyed him before getting robbed.

im going with Khan KO 8th round

Comment

I'd favor Trinidad if his chin wasn't so weak. He wouldn't last long enough to find Khan.

Comment

Comment

New kahn LOL.it will only take tito 1 big left hook to break that glass jaw how is chinnyman gona win he cant punch maybe if he runs & clinch like ward there aint no new fuken kahn that fuker isgona get KTFO again as soon as he fights a decent puncher again

Comment

Originally posted by K-Yo View Post
            this is serious ma homie...........

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I'd favor Trinidad if his chin wasn't so weak. He wouldn't last long enough to find Khan.
              props to you homie,you know your boxin

Comment

Khan stops him late, Tito's face and body would give out after 1000 punches land on his face.

Tito's only chance is to connect a left hook.
                If Khan brings Nazim and takes away Tito's wraps. He's finished

Khan via homicide

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
                  New kahn LOL.it will only take tito 1 big left hook to break that glass jaw how is chinnyman gona win he cant punch maybe if he runs & clinch like ward there aint no new fuken kahn that fuker isgona get KTFO again as soon as he fights a decent puncher again
                  disagree son,new Khan keeps his right hand glued to his chin so Tito couldnt land nothing clean,on the flip side Tito himself had a glass jaw getting dropped on a regular biases.
                  Khan dances circles around him before putting him to sleep

Comment

Tito's run at WW gets overrated and his "Power" is a myth that can be attributed to his tainted wraps

People actually call him a top 10 WW ATG because he beat a bunch of bums. Sure he was knocking everyone out with tainted wraps They took em away and he got KTFO.

I was a fan up until I found out he was a cheater. I don't support cheaters.

Comment

Working...
                    X