No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Abner Cotto To Face Eric Cruz in Catano, Puerto Rico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Abner Cotto To Face Eric Cruz in Catano, Puerto Rico

As part of the Vélez vs. Valcárcel "Electrifying" promotion that Promociones Miguel Cotto and H2 Entertainment will present on Friday, July 15th at the Cosme Beitía Coliseum in Cataño, Puerto Rico, undefeated lightweight prospect Abner "Pin" Cotto (10-0, 5KO's), the 2010 Rookie of the Year, will fight the power puncher Eric Cruz (11-7-3, 11KO's) in an 8 round bout for the WBC Lightweight FECARBOX tittle.

[Click Here To Read More]

abner has to be more active

Comment

I am going to be in PR that day, I may try to check this one out.

Comment

I hope Cruz Knocks Cotto the **** out. I can compare Cruz to Salido, dude lost a lot early, but has been Knocking everybody the **** out lately!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          I hope Cruz Knocks Cotto the **** out. I can compare Cruz to Salido, dude lost a lot early, but has been Knocking everybody the **** out lately!!!
          If Cotto manages to stay active he's got this. Cruz is a big puncher that's all. Also, he's coming from a loss, we'll see.

Aguas Buenas = casi caguas = centro y corazon d la isla = war cotto

Comment

Originally posted by caredjo View Post
            If Cotto manages to stay active he's got this. Cruz is a big puncher that's all. Also, he's coming from a loss, we'll see.

Aguas Buenas = casi caguas = centro y corazon d la isla = war cotto
            Cruz got robbed in his last fight!!! Cotto doesnt throw many punches, dont punch hard and his boxing skills are average at the best!!!

Im sorry if your from Aguas Buenas, but Cotto wont go far unless they feed him a very very strong diet of bums!!!

Comment

Working...
            X