Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch: "3 Fights To Retirement. Mack, Bute II, Kessler II" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch is already going down as one of the most fearless British boxers ever.

His resume beats Benn and Eubank's Super Middleweight resume's.

Can only imagine how Froch would have dealt with Benn, Eubank and even Watson in the ring with him.

Nigel was more of a slow poison at 168 IMO. Not the true ''Dark Destroyer'' like at 160.

Carl's toughness & Nigel being Nigel would have made for a classic IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      Its gonna be a sad day for boxing when Carl Froch walks away, No other boxer have given us tough respectable fights consistently then him.

Carl Froch FTW
      You are right. I feel FRoch has been underappreciated he is the best British fighter in recent times. Haye and Khan have had the publicity but if you look at their fights and compare them with Froch's neither has come close when it comes to the level of opposition.

Comment

i wish he would keep fighting but hes worthy of his retirement incase he feels hes had enough. he already proved hes the best british 168lber in history, one of the best of his era.

i wish he would take some other fights though, all those 3 are relatively easy fights considering whats out there. ward-dawson winner or loser would be better, as would dirrell and maybe even stevenson.

i understand his choice though, mack is a stay busy fight and a tough one at that, hes contracted to fight bute and he must be itching to take that silly loss of his record by making easy work of kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          You're really showing your lack of boxing knowledge, fighting patient would make Dirrell's job even easier.

Keep hating though, it's entertaining.

Oh and now you're acknowledging the brain damage? I thought he faked it?
          off all the fighters out there, why support a cowardly ***** man?

Comment

It will be sad for British boxing / World boxing when Froch retires.

I think to finish off with Mack, Bute II and Kessler is pretty good, he's pretty much fought the best guys and won most.

A re-match with Dirrell would be boring not what I want to watch again, a re-match with Ward would also be boring not one I'd want to watch again.

Both boring fighters who run and dont really want to engage. Nothng wrong with the style just not good to watch unless really good at it, I dont enjoy watching either of them.

Comment

froch v roy jones at the city ground plz. that would be a huge fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bastolio+ View Post
                froch v roy jones at the city ground plz. that would be a huge fight
                That's actually an interesting fight, only because Froch would be moving up in weight and would help counteract the fact that Jones is a washed up fighter. Jones is a good first opponent to take a light heavy but from the sounds of it, Froch intends to stay a 168 until his career closes out. At one time, probably about a year ago, he said he wanted to rematch Pascal at 175.. Then again, Kessler is at light heavy now so who knows..
                Last edited by Fix; 08-29-2012, 11:50 PM.

Comment

I love
                  Froch but Ward did not run from him, he kicked his a$$

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    And Andre Dirrell.
                    Ill be totally honest...I thought Dirrell shouldve gotten the nod against Froch. AD for sure should be on Froch's to do list then Bute, and depending how he looks....maybe can somehow setup a part 2 with Ward. Either way...dont mind any of the fights mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
                      You are right. I feel FRoch has been underappreciated he is the best British fighter in recent times. Haye and Khan have had the publicity but if you look at their fights and compare them with Froch's neither has come close when it comes to the level of opposition.
                      Agreed 100%

Comment

Working...
                      X