Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Want To Go Out and Bang, Do Damage!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye: I Want To Go Out and Bang, Do Damage!

David Haye accepts that beating Dereck Chisora in Saturday's grudge match at Upton Park will fail to enhance his legacy.

The credibility Haye lost with his wide points defeat by Wladimir Klitschko 12 months ago - which he subsequently partially blamed on a broken little toe - will be shattered beyond repair should he lose to Chisora.

Starting as a strong favourite, the 31-year-old from Bermondsey is facing a less experienced opponent who has lost his last three fights.

Before tarnishing his reputation against Klitschko, Haye admitted it was his "career-defining fight, the one I'll be remembered for in years to come".
    [Click Here To Read More]

Stopping Chisora would be a big statement. He's going to have to put in work though, and not just hope for one big shot. He's got the hand and foot speed to get in and out on Chisora without taking too much return fire.

Comment

Hmmm when was the last time we heard that before?

Comment

Chisora would be a better scalp on Hayes CV at this stage then Ruiz or Barrett were at the time especially if he wins by KO/TKO.

Im off to watch the boxing with a load of Haye tards. I wish I had a G-$ora t-shirt to wear around there for the night lol

Comment

Haye is favourite, but it can definitely go either way. Chisora is coming forward and is unpredictable, hasn't been knocked out before either. Doubt Haye will stand in front of him and bang. Good match up.

Comment

He has the speed and power to mess Chisora up.

Comment

Originally posted by kill the body View Post
              He has the speed and power to mess Chisora up.
              But not the balls

Comment

Chisora has not lost his last 3 fights, he has lost his last 2 fights. Just because David Haye says it, it doesn't make it true.

Who writes this rubbish?

Comment

Originally posted by *Stannis* View Post
                  Chisora has not lost his last 3 fights, he has lost his last 2 fights. Just because David Haye says it, it doesn't make it true.

Who writes this rubbish?
                  I think most people tend to ignore Chisora's record padding 6 round points decision over 204 lb "Remigijus Ziausys".

Comment

Originally posted by SlappyJoe View Post
                    I think most people tend to ignore Chisora's record padding 6 round points decision over 204 lb "Remigijus Ziausys".
                    Ok, so we're just ignoring official records now?

Comment

Working...
                    X