Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whey protein

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spinksjinx, do you order your bottle from there or you buy in a local shop?

Comment

Originally posted by spired
      Spinksjinx, do you order your bottle from there or you buy in a local shop?

I have done both, Usually I go in and buy it because it is more conveinent for me since I work right next to it....But I have ordered from their and shipping is fast usually 3-5 days in the U.S.

Comment

Ya

I've been looking around and I see these powders that also have amino acid, vitamins and minerals in it. Should I use those? Or clean whey protein?
        whats up man
        i wouldnt go with 100% straight up whey nothin wrong with it
        but tha good stuff is something called Pro complex

mostly whey protein, some minerals and vitamins, only 1 gram of sugar, and it has egg white protein and all tha good amino acids, and it has glutamine in it

good stuff

Comment

what if I just eat egg whites, it would be cheeper

Comment

What if I mix the egg whites with water? Use three or four boiled eggs.

Comment

Dude you dont want eggs.

If you want that lean muscular look, like say someone of arturo gatti's stature a build like that (lean) you dont want anything that will put mass on you plain and simple....

You said you want to stay at 175.

But also that depends on how much you put into your body as well....

Comment

lets see what proteibn powder I can buy

Comment

lets see what proteibn powder I can buy

Flat out any protein should be fine as long as you dont drink it excessively......The one I posted is a great powder and I have gotten great results from it and it has no sugar and the best taste as well (most taste like ass) this even tastes good mixed with warm water....Plus you get the most bang for your buck.....

Go with anything you want.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaGreatest
                    whats up man
                    i wouldnt go with 100% straight up whey nothin wrong with it
                    but tha good stuff is something called Pro complex

mostly whey protein, some minerals and vitamins, only 1 gram of sugar, and it has egg white protein and all tha good amino acids, and it has glutamine in it

good stuff
                    Pre (1 hour or so) and post (immediatly following) workouts you want pure whey - it is rapidly absorbing. All other times per day you want something like Pro Complex (which I love) that has a slower more constant delivery.

Shoot for a gram per pound per day spread over 5 or 6 meals/shakes. Dont rely to much on the shakes, use whole foods.

Comment

Working...
                    X