No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikey Garcia vs. Juanma Final Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikey Garcia vs. Juanma Final Press Conference

Fort Worth, Texas --- (L-R) Undefeated WBO Featherweight Champion Mikey Garcia of Oxnard,Ca. and former two-time world champion Juan Manuel Lopez of Caguas, Puerto Rico pose with legendary Heavyweight champion George Foreman (ctr) during the final press conference for their upcoming WBO Featherweight world championship fight, Saturday, June 15 from the American Airlines Center in Dallas,Texas. Garcia vs Lopez, televised live on HBO Boxing After DarkŪ will be promoted by Top RankŪ, in association with PR Best Boxing, Foreman Boys Promotions and Tecate. --- Photos by Chris Farina/Top Rank.
    [Click Here To Read More]

wages..

i've never made a bet for points.. but I think this is a good start.. 10million on my hometown fo'.. Mikey Garcia!

Any takers?

Comment

Originally posted by ox805er View Post
      i've never made a bet for points.. but I think this is a good start.. 10million on my hometown fo'.. Mikey Garcia!

Any takers?
      I'm not a betting man but am really looking forward to the fight. Trusting Mikey's youth and boxing skills and distrusting Juanma's stamina and whiskers.

Comment

Originally posted by ramblingalp View Post
        I'm not a betting man but am really looking forward to the fight. Trusting Mikey's youth and boxing skills and distrusting Juanma's stamina and whiskers.
        i'm not sure stamina would be an issue vs mikey.. just cause his stamina issues have been vs come forward, make you fight fighters.. mtwaga and salido come to mind.. but vs boxers, sit back fighters like luevano.. he can pace himself.. which I don't think mikey will press the fight.. but I don't agree.. skills wise mikey is a little too sharp.. we'll just have to see if juanma, who has boxing skills, can catch him.. then the chins will come into effect.. which I give a big edge to mikey since he's a lot slicker.. wont get hit as flush..

but I am looking forward to this too!!

Comment

QUAGMIRE VS CURIOUS GEORGE

Comment

Garcia is a serious dude, I'm truly feeling a KO victory for him on Saturday night.

Comment

What's Foreman doing? Is he commentating or what?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Juanma has been in trouble and has recovered to win fights(not counting Salido). Bid edge in experience to Juanma. Boxing skills favor Garcia but against boxers, Juanma can counter pucn pretty good. This will be a very interesting fight!

Comment

It's cute how they matched shirt and tie.

Mikey's gonna box circles around Juanma and finish him in the late rounds (8 or so). He's a very methodical and calculating boxer with power in both hands.

Juanma's defense is porous and his chin can always be found. I wouldn't be surprised if Garcia uses his right hand to set up his left. We saw the power of his hook in his fight against Salido. Mikey with the KO fo sho

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    What's Foreman doing? Is he commentating or what?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    I guessing he's there because he's from Texas.

Comment

Working...
                    X