Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Molina vs. Spinks, Castillo, Szpilka, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Molina vs. Spinks, Castillo, Szpilka, More

“This show is indicative of the ever-increasing quality of Friday Night Fights broadcasts. It’s every bit as good as or better than the average Showtime or HBO boxing show. This is just a terrific event from top to bottom.” Teddy Singleton of Don King Productions.

The card is taking place at the UIC Pavilion in Chicago, and televised by ESPN's Friday Night Fights. The show will be staged by 8 Count Productions, Round 3 Productions, Warriors Boxing and Blue Wave Boxing in association with Don King Productions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cory is looking like a crackhead... Wasted talent. Don't know how he is still relevant

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfBox View Post
      Cory is looking like a crackhead... Wasted talent. Don't know how he is still relevant
      Wow, what a peice of **** you are.

Comment

Molina is gona get another easy win

Comment

Wow this is the worst card ever
          Last edited by ManOnTheMoon; 02-01-2013, 12:51 AM. Reason: Error

Comment

Smith is going to smash Castillo. I think Molina and Spinks is going to be interesting and I am curious to see how those styles will match up but Molina will be too much for him.

Comment

Rooting for Castillo

Comment

This is an excellent fightcard for ESPN Friday Night Fights. I'm eagerly anticipating Mollo-Szpilka.

Comment

Damn! Castillo made weight easy, he usually is guaranteed to come in overweight. Castillo and Molina gonna get the W's, then Molina can take K9's belt.

Comment

Working...
                  X