No announcement yet.

What's wrong with Guerro?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
    Im a fan of guerrero and think he is a top talent. But the guy has beat absolutely no one. He needs to earn his shot and fight one of the top welter weights.
    He has fought top guys, they were all highly ranked when he beat them. So you want him to beat more highly ranked guys so people can dog them after the fact saying well they weren't that good~

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      He has fought top guys, they were all highly ranked when he beat them. So you want him to beat more highly ranked guys so people can dog them after the fact saying well they weren't that good~
      what top guys? a shot casa? A fighter in escobedo who has never amounted to anything? Katsidis? His best win if fana that tells you the whole story he hasnt fough any one

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
        He has fought top guys, they were all highly ranked when he beat them so. So you want him to beat more highly ranked guys so people can dog them after the fact saying well they weren't that good~
        I get the perspective of those fans saying Guerrero hasn't earned his shot. I mean, to look at it another way, both Mayweather and Pacquiao only have a few fights left in them that fans will be able to enjoy. Maybe two or three each, I'd say. Could be that soon. So has Robert Guerrero, if the Aydin fight was his job interview, shown he's the best candidate at 147 to fight Floyd Mayweather?

If he hasn't, then he shouldn't get the job...

That's their argument.

I agree, Guerrero has shown his class in the ring, but I suppose little guys moving up have to do more to prove themselves at higher weights...

Comment

Point blank I don't think Guerrero can fuck with Floyd but I understand why he wants the fight given his position in the sport and what he has already done~

If he is not willing to reach for the brass ring why continue on from where he is~ just to make decent money, if he lacks that motivation and belief in himself he is asking to get hurt~

Comment

Its all about money. Fight floyd and you get your biggest check. Pacquiao the only dumb person that dont want his biggest pay day. Shhh i want to fight floyd too

Comment

what top guys? a shot casa? A fighter in escobedo who has never amounted to anything? Katsidis? His best win if fana that tells you the whole story he hasnt fough any one
              All those guys he beat were highly ranked when he beat them~ they are good fighters.

Now you are saying they are scrubs~ so why should he fight more ranked guys that people can go back and say well they just weren't that good~

If I was him I certainly wouldn't care what someone like you thought~

Comment

Originally posted by Njord777 View Post
                I get the perspective of those fans saying Guerrero hasn't earned his shot. I mean, to look at it another way, both Mayweather and Pacquiao only have a few fights left in them that fans will be able to enjoy. Maybe two or three each, I'd say. Could be that soon. So has Robert Guerrero, if the Aydin fight was his job interview, shown he's the best candidate at 147 to fight Floyd Mayweather?

If he hasn't, then he shouldn't get the job...

That's their argument.

I agree, Guerrero has shown his class in the ring, but I suppose little guys moving up have to do more to prove themselves at higher weights...

Either he gets an opportunity or he doesn't, deserves has nothing to do with it.

He should want that opportunity and should grasp hold of it with both hand if it comes his way.

It is his lottery ticket and not just what he gets paid it is what he could gain, going around beating highly ranked dudes does not do much for him at this point.

Comment

Its blatantly obvious why he wants it , its the biggest fight he could ever be in , it will give him by far the biggest payday of his life , Floyd is the biggest scalp in boxing everyone wants him except Manny , and most important for Robert he has nothing to lose any the world to gain !

Comment

Im a fan of guerrero and think he is a top talent. But the guy has beat absolutely no one. He needs to earn his shot and fight one of the top welter weights.

A fan of his? You've got to be kidding me, you have done nothing but spend the entire week posting hateful comments about the bloke non stop.

Comment

How was Cassamayor shot exactly? He had just beaten an undefeated prime Katsidis, gave Marquez absolutely hell (I think he was possibly winning that fight but could be wrong)

Katsidis was in the form of his life coming off wins Escobedo, an undefeated Mitchell in his hometown & gave Marquez one hell of a fight.

At the times he beat these guys they was still very useful!

Comment

Working...
                      X