Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: My Garcia Fight is Bigger Than Haye vs. Chisora!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: My Garcia Fight is Bigger Than Haye vs. Chisora!

Amir Khan has no doubt that his world light-welterweight title bout with Danny Garcia is a bigger fight than the grudge match between David Haye and Dereck Chisora.

Khan's contest at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas on Saturday falls on the same day as the two British heavyweight rivals settle their differences at Upton Park.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Uh, no.....

Comment

Hmm.. YES

PS: I prefer to watch khan fight over the heavyweight clash... also which boxer would say their fight isn't big comparing it to some other fight on the same day.. its simple logic.

Comment

I think it is, but just.

Haye and Chisora has hype, but it's off two guys losing and neither has a title.

Khan lost but against a drugs user and Garcia did beat a legend, all be it way out of prime.

Comment

Also what is up with the exclamation mark. Khan talks fairly soft, he doesn't shout, and I assume the real interview was just laid back.

Comment

Bigger as in more significant for the division? Yes. Bigger as in more hyped? Hell no.

Comment

Khan's wide of the mark on this one, at least as far as the UK is concerned.

Comment

I think BOTH fights weigh the same

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Khan's wide of the mark on this one, at least as far as the UK is concerned.
                  I agree on this, although it being on Box Nation sucks a bit. Sky would do a better job.

Comment

The fights don't clash, couldn't care less which is the bigger fight. I'll be enjoying both fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X