Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanna get up in a group where i can talk and not spoil.

Comment

• ABout the books or?

Comment

• £-4-£ made a discussion for each book in the group section.

Reed, who are your favorite characters and least favorite characters? thoughts on the last 2 eps?

Comment

• I like the Targaryean(sp?) chick, and I like Eddard a lot... I like drogo a lot, but they're gone

So probably the Targayean chick, the midget, and the Eddards bastard son

Comment

• You Scored as Jaimie Lannister

You are Jaimie Lannister. A great warrior, you are both skilled and mocking. You look out for your family, and are no coward, but you are also vain and cruel.

Jaimie Lannister
            85%
            Tyrion Lannister
            75%
            John Snow
            65%
            Eddard Stark
            60%
            Robert Baratheon
            60%
            Khal Drogo
            55%
            Joffrey Lannister
            50%
            Daenerys Targaryen
            35%
            Petyr Baelish
            30%

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              I got the beautiful Daenerys.

I knew it, we're a match made in heaven.
              Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              I wanna get up in a group where i can talk and not spoil.
              Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              ABout the books or?
              Originally posted by Ether View Post
              £-4-£ made a discussion for each book in the group section.

Reed, who are your favorite characters and least favorite characters? thoughts on the last 2 eps?
              http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/group.php?groupid=355

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                I like the Targaryean(sp?) chick, and I like Eddard a lot... I like drogo a lot, but they're gone

So probably the Targayean chick, the midget, and the Eddards bastard son
                Pretty sure those are everyone's favorite, and it's likely that won't change next season either.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Pretty sure those are everyone's favorite, and it's likely that won't change next season either.
                  Arya is already a popular character but people will like her more after season 2. And probably Robb Stark too.

Theon Greyjoy will split opinion. Some will probably like his character and impact on the show, others will hate him.

I think Asha Greyjoy will be popular. Melisandre too.

I like Davos but I'm not sure how popular his character will be. It'll depend entirely on how much screen time he gets and whether they decide to give him as much importance and emphasis as the book does.

Comment

• Originally posted by £-4-£ View Post
                    Arya is already a popular character but people will like her more after season 2. And probably Robb Stark too.

Theon Greyjoy will split opinion. Some will probably like his character and impact on the show, others will hate him.

I think Asha Greyjoy will be popular. Melisandre too.

I like Davos but I'm not sure how popular his character will be. It'll depend entirely on how much screen time he gets and whether they decide to give him as much importance and emphasis as the book does.
                    Depending on the screen time, Asha could be pretty popular. Davos and Theon, I guess it depends on whether you like the Starks or like the Lannisters. Some will like Melisandre, but maybe it's just me, I don't think she'll be that popular. I forgot about Arya. She's my favorite character from the entire series.

In general though, I'd be surprised if Dany, Jon Snow, and Tyrion are not the three most popular characters still when the show catches up to where the books are right now.

Comment

• I know a little bit of a major spoiler in book 3, there is no character I hate more than Baelish.

Comment

Working...
                      X