Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comment on the following members - (Part 1.)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Walt Liquor - funny with good sports knowledge.

Left Hook Tua - british american who is also funny but is too confident in juanma

AKATheMack - overall good poster.

Chicharito - usually speaks his mind in thread titles

street bully
    - knows sports plus has good humor.
    lopez will destroy gamboa and caballero next year!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      lopez will destroy gamboa and caballero next year!!!!!!!!!!
      4 Million on Gamboa over Juanma.

Comment

4 Million on Gamboa over Juanma.
        it's a year away!

hit me up when they sign. should be end of next year hopefully.

Comment

I like it Ether. Can't wait to rip some people off.

Walt Liquor- drunken hothead with an awesome daughter

Left Hook Tua- ****, who I would not want to get in a gunfight with. suffers from NFL delirium. entertaining, but most fat people are

AKATheMack- maniac. would probably be fun to party with provided I didn't land in the county

Chicharito- poor guy is torn about pron, likes to get guidance from fellow loungers, don't know how he's still alive. cool kiddo.

street bully- obvious psychopath. probably writes in from a dorm like room that is overseen by "attendants". shouldn't be roaming freely on the streets. but heavily entertaining

Comment

Walt Liquor-top poster can chat about anything and has great avi

Left Hook Tua-atg of boxinscene,even though i dont agree with him all the time but hes a very good poster

AKATheMack-ready for a fight but good poster

Chicharito-good poster,has a bit too much man love javi hernedez but i understand why

street bully-good poster always speaks his mind and admits when hes wrong,good sign of a top poster

all good lads imo

Comment

Walt Liquor= Knows his drinks and entertaining sometimes.

Left Hook Tua= annoying turd who does'nt know futbol.does'nt know the end of a gun if he's staring at the barrel

AKATheMack = sometimes funny even when trying to not to be funny.

Chicharito = Don't remember the guy.

street bully = A kid who try to pretend he knew a lot even though the way he post exposes his ignorance.

Comment

Will be doing this now once a week, the first random 5 picked.
                Walt Liquor- Be fun to party with, but we probably would end up in county either that or with lines chopped up on some local strippers

Left Hook Tua-Dirty Bear lovin Tuas alright with me. Some people just have a thing for mangy ass animals, but definitely entertaining and knowledgeable.

AKATheMack- Somebody get this man some meds, quick.

Chicharito- I have no idea, I've seen the name but either hes not memorable or I smoke too much weed.

street bully- I wish hed show me how to kill a lion with my bare hands African OG style.

Comment

Will be doing this now once a week, the first random 5 picked.

Walt Liquor

Left Hook Tua

AKATheMack

Chicharito

street bully
                  Walt - he drinks quite a bit

Tua - solid poster

Aka - hes always pissed

Chicharito - never had a prob with him

street - ATG

Comment

I've only ever really communicated with Mr. Walt, but all these dudes are top posters and have read plenty of posts from them.

Walt Liquor: The 3.0 version of Woody Harrelson in White Men Can't Jump meaning he can dunk (and brawl) in pick-up b-ball games in the hood and has the uncanny ability to score with super hot ethnic chicks. A certified ASS man and bartender, he's a good guy to know.

Left Hook Tua: Please don't quote me on this, but I think this dude used to run a notorious street gang with the poster formerly known as Makavelli. Currently a high-profile weapons dealer he roots for the greatest pro basketball franchise ever created.

AKATheMack: The wrong guy to **** wit. If he says he wants the top bunk, you better let him have it, boy. Can make a shank in 8 seconds flat. Hates snitches. A magnet for sexy fat b*tches, thus the name.

Chicharito: Loves **** but doesn't know how to admit it. I think he's a fan of Javier Hernandez, the footballer, not sure.

street bully: Sports nut who doesn't have a favorite team so he just cheers for his favorite conference. Watches Cotto vs. Margs Rd 11 every morning with his cereal. Might be related to Scottie Pippen.
                    Last edited by Libido Sanchez; 09-20-2010, 12:30 PM. Reason: not scotty; scottie,

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
                      Walt Liquor = Hick ****

Left Hook Tua = Fat bastard ****!

AKATheMack = All American ****!

Chicharito = Anchorbaby ****!

street bully = Man purse wearing **** ****!

Co sign.....

Comment

Working...
                      X