Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Pac and Margarito win...they'll fight each other.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mali1976 View Post
    do your homework..He didnt fight Marg because he wanted a guaranteed 10 mil..and when Arum said no..he walked..and bought himself out of his contract..and not to mention..EVERYBODY(media/analyst/experts) said Floyd MUST fight Baldomir to prove he is the best..Baldomir was the champ..and when Floyd fought Judah instead..everyone gave him HELL..calling him scared to face Baldomir..and building Bladmomir as the man to beat Floyd..once Floyd outclassed him and gave him a boxing clinic..people started saying he was trash..but months before he was THE MAN who beat Judah..and THE MAN to beat Floyd..so which is it...
    and btw Floyd did get paid atleast 8 million to fight him...and got the title too..
    Ya he did get 8mil for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
      I think so....

Because they aint getting the Berto-Mosley winner...GBP..Haymon ties.

Dibella and Shaw said they aint touching Pac unless he takes OST's.

And they dont want to Fight floyd becauser they have to take the OST's.

So that only leaves Top Rank fighters.

Margarito vs. Pac this summer???

Dont be shocked.
      It doesn't matter. SSM is as game a fighter as they come. If the opportunity arises for him to face Pacquiao...I think he'll take it. It'll be a chance to unify the titles and crown the true WW King. SSM ant going to let a test stop him from making one of the biggest paydays in his career, just because GBP's, say they will. I mean this fight is a much more entertaining fight then Jr.-Mosely. Why fight the # 2 for money...when he can fight the pound4pound best fighter in the world with Pacquiaos's title on the line, and make just as much money? I just don't see SSM not taking a fight with Pacquaio over some bull**** drug test. That's something duckweather does...not Mosley. Mark my words, Shane will fight Pacquiao before the years out. That's the biggest fight out there for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        Cotto, Clottey, then Margarito?

PBF shouldn't be tryin to smear PAC...he should be THANKING him for doing what his fans want; eliminate all threats
        threats?

good one!

Comment

Originally posted by Don Golpe View Post
          He didn't get 8mil for Baldo...
          you're right...he got him for 10....

Comment

Working...
          X