Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa would beat Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao went life and death with Marquez....several times, and was KO'd once.
    Barrera went life and death with Marquez.....

Unless the OP is also going to call Pacquiao and Barrera overrated, he should just

Log off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
      Marquez is overrated. His only success in boxing is having Pacquiao's number. He hasn't beaten any other great fighters. Mayweather embarrassed him it was just a humiliating fight. Even Cotto the quitter gave Floyd a better fight. Marquez had tough fights with Juan Diaz and Joel Casamayor what a joke. Gamboa's speed and power would overwhelm Marquez possibly leading to a stoppage within 3 rounds. Discuss.
      Go back to giving massages with happy endings.

Comment

Chemical Warfare: Part Deux

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
          Marquez is overrated. His only success in boxing is having Pacquiao's number. He hasn't beaten any other great fighters. Mayweather embarrassed him it was just a humiliating fight. Even Cotto the quitter gave Floyd a better fight. Marquez had tough fights with Juan Diaz and Joel Casamayor what a joke. Gamboa's speed and power would overwhelm Marquez possibly leading to a stoppage within 3 rounds. Discuss.
          We dont need JMM in this discussion. Donaire will KO that Chinny Cuban! I hope nobody KO him before a Donaire fight!!

Comment

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
            Thank you!!! Couldn't have put it better my self.
            seriously? i guess fluent english aint your bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
              We dont need JMM in this discussion. Donaire will KO that Chinny Cuban! I hope nobody KO him before a Donaire fight!!
              I have no problem saying that JMM would beat Gamboa. I firmly believe it to be so. However, Yuri would beat the piss out of your boy Donaire. Nonito already looks soft at 122. If he ever fought Gamboa it would have to be at no less than 130. Donaire has some good qualities, but Yuri is at least as good, if not better, at everything than Nonito. Gamboa is at least as fast, at least as athletic, more powerful and physically bigger. Donaire's top weight is probably 126. I think he's pushing it at 130. Nonito might beat some weaker guys at 30, but he gets spanked against a top guy like Gamboa. Everyone has their limits.

Comment

Working...
              X